We win

Yn pov

Me and Beverly see Henry Bowers beating up a kid. Beverly grabbed a rock and threw it and Henry's face knocking him off the kid. "Nice throw" stanly said smiling a little at Beverly. "Thanks." Beverly responded. The kid crawls to us. I help him to us. "You good?" I ask. "I'm fine I think. Thanks. I'm Mike by the way." Mike said. "Yn, Glad your alive." I said helping him up. "Rock warrr!!!" Richie yelled before getting smacked in the face by a rock making him fall.

We all start chucking rocks at the bowers gang. One hit me right in my nose making me curse under my breath. "Shit." I cussed grabbing a rock and hitting bowers in the crotch making him fall the rest of the losers hit Henry and his gang till Belch and Victor ran off leaving Henry on the floor. We all where panting harshly trying to catch out breath. We all started to walk away and I heard Richie in the distance. "Go blow your dad you mullet waring ass hole!" His voice echoed. I laughed a little.

A tap on my shoulder made me turn around to see Stanly. "Hm?" I ask. "Can I mabey walk you him?" He asked. "Sure why not. We are friends agin anyway." I say shruging. We walk with our bikes in our hands. "I'm uh I am glad we are friends agin." Stanly spoke. "Same." I said smiling. "Hey Stan remember that time when we where younger?!" I ask.

(Flash back timeeee third person)
"Stan!!!" Seven year old yn ran up to her good friend stanly. "Hello yn!!" Stanly spoke exited to see her. They where going on a walk in the woods near Yn's backyard. "Follow me." Stanly said grabbing Yn's hand. Yn followed Stanly to the woods. They got to the river. "I love the River! The way the waves go and the free felling!!!" Yn said. "Yea, I kinda remember you saying that you loved the River so I wanted to take you here. "Thanks Stan, your the best." She spoke with a smile, She have Stan a kiss on the cheek, she dose it with all the losers but this time Stanley's face went slightly rosy.
(Flash back endeddddd)

"Those where the days Uris" I said. "We where like what seven?! Jeez now we are thirteen... hey this might be weird but follow me." Stanly said with a smirk holding his hand out. "Ok" I said taking it setting my bike down. He took me into the woods. "ain't gonna murder me now are ya?" I ask slightly joking. "No but I want to show you something." He said then I saw a River. I smiled looking at him, he looked back smiling. I felt this pit in my stomach that I have been trying to ignore for so long now but I think I have to accept it now. I have a crush on Stanly Uris and Richie was just a distraction from the truth.

I hug Stanly and he hugs back. We break the hug looking into each others eyes. "Yn I well umm I ok here it gose. I have a crush on you." Stanly said with his voice cracking probably because of nerves. "Stan-" I said shocked. "Shit, Fuck. I should have known I fucked up and could never be with you. You know what forget it-" he said. I hugged him. "What?" He was confused. "I like you to dick wad." I said laughing a little. "Damn ok wait so do you want to Mabey like you know." Stanly said. "Ok Stanly you obviously are trying to ask me out but for the first time are not straight up. So wanna be my boyfriend?" I ask. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yes!" He said.

What a good day for stanly to bring me here...

I looked at my watch and it was time to go. "I have to go Stan." I said kissing his cheek and going to my bike. He followed and we rode to my house. "Bye Stan!" I yelled walking in my house. I run to my room. I wonder how we could have gone from friends to enemy's to friends to lovers. I geuss God works in weird ways. I get my journal or as people would say diary out.

Today June 11th Stanly asked me out. Well technically I asked him out. Well it was more he tried to ask me but got scared to I just said it. But we are dating! And no we have not kissed yet! I have not had my first kiss still but I know that when it happens it will be natural and amazing... I hope. Anyway we saved a kids ass. Pretty cool kid he is homeschooled his name is Mike. We won a rock war aginst the Bowers gang. I feel like the Losers are finally complete now. Me Stanly Bill Richie Eddie Ben Beverly and Mike. It just feels right. Thats it for now. See ya when I want to write agin.
-yn Gabriel De Luca

I close my journal and put it away the lay down on my bed. Today was a damn ass good day.

❤️❤️❤️
An- ha they are together now but when will they tell the losers? When will they kiss? Will they break up?
*dramatic music kinda like the DUN DUN DUNNN*
Read to find out!