4.

Happy reading!!

-Two years earlier, Chiangmai.-

Akk was in the music room, where Tuaphu used to learn to play the guitar accompanied by Akk when he first entered Chiangmai school.
His face didn't show that he was part of a mafia group, he was fragile, Akk believed that. Which made him feel that he had to be by his side at all times, and introduced Khanloung to him because Akk couldn't be with Tuaphu all the time.
Tuaphu is a good person, who sits with Akk whenever he feels helpless in his position as class president, as well as a student that many people rely on.

During the farewell ceremony, Akk was the one student who didn't cry. Being the class president, who was on stage at all times, required him to hold back his emotions even when he saw Mangkorn among the students.
But after the event was over, Akk hurriedly went away from the crowd and coincidentally, the music room was the closest to the school hall.

When Akk was alone, mourning Tuaphu's departure once again, shedding all his pent-up emotions in the music room, and another sadness set in, this was not long after his mother's death.
Akk suffered the most.
Out came Mangkorn, who was overcome with guilt and knelt before Akk.

"Akk, you can kill me now."

Akk was still crying, no longer caring if Mangkorn was now in front of him.

"I can't live like this either!" Mangkorn is also a child, in his hard life as an aspiring bodyguard, Tuaphu's death that everyone is crying over makes a heavy burden for Mangkorn, partly the perpetrator of the murder.
Then, he had to pretend to curse and agree with the prayers of his friends who hoped that Tuaphu's murderer would get his comeuppance.

"Akk, I'm sorry."

After saying that, a punch landed on Mangkorn's cheek from Akk.
With no intention of retaliating, Mangkorn let Akk, who was now on top of him, hit Mangkorn blindly until blood started pouring from Mangkorn's nose and temples.
For a long time no one saw the two in the music room, until one of the students saw them and hurriedly went to call for help from the students and teachers.
Ayyan and Khanloung were the first to arrive, both immediately tried to pull Akk who had left Mangkorn unconscious with wounds on his face and almost all over the body.
In fact, Akk's knuckles were bleeding.

The fight was not prosecuted by the school, they thought that it was behavior resulting from the trauma of being a victim of confinement, Tuaphu's death made them blame each other amidst the grief of loss.
So after that day, Akk, Mangkorn, and Ayyan were given another day off school until they were given free medication to see a psychiatrist or psychologist.
The three of them spent almost a month studying at home. Then upon returning to school, Akk started his new life without Ayyan and Mangkorn.
.
.
.
.

As Mangkorn watched Akk with Ben and Ayyan, he no longer dared to step closer.
Even when Ben noticed his arrival, Mangkorn preferred to turn around and go back to Ayyan's house which was not far from where they were playing.
The feelings of guilt that had been buried for a long time came out again, which made Mangkorn uneasy and difficult to breathe properly.

"Hey, Korn."

Mangkorn looked up at Ayyan who had come over to him.
Seeing Mangkorn like that, Ayyan immediately took his into a hug.

"How come he's here? Pupha asked him to come here?" Mangkorn asked, releasing Ayyan's hug.

"Ben is his friend. Remember? Ben is in Bangkok for college, and so is Akk."

Mangkorn rubbed his face again with a troubled look on his face.
Ayyan knew that Mangkorn still couldn't see Akk, but Ben wanted to see him.

"Korn? What's wrong with you?"