Special Part: 1.

Happy reading.

This second semester, Ayyan decided to move from Phuket to Bangkok.
But it would still take some time, there was still a lot of processing to be done until he remained in Phuket by himself.
Now, he no longer needs to be guarded by bodyguards and has San as his commuting companion after Mangkorn's departure.
Now that it's the end of semester break, for two weeks Ayyan will spend time with his friends in Phuket including the seniors who had a fight with Akk some time ago.

Usually, Akk would also come to Phuket to visit him a few times. But for some reason, today Akk began to be difficult to contact.  There wasn't even a plan for him to come to Phuket, even though Akk must also be enjoying the end of semester vacation.

"Aye!" San, arrived with a plastic bag containing Aye's breakfast. He knew her best friend wouldn't eat breakfast if she didn't bring it to him.

"I thought you went to Chonburi," Ayyan said, hugging San who had been enjoying a vacation with her family for the past two days.

"I have a job here, it would be a shame to leave," San replied, then casually went inside Ayyan's villa to bring their breakfast bowls.

Ayyan was seen following San with his eyes focused on his cell phone. Ayyan was still trying to get in touch with Akk, his phone was on but it was difficult to even reply to messages let alone pick up the phone.

"What's wrong?" San asked, placing the bowl of porridge on the table and watching Ayyan who looked so glum.

"Akk is hard to contact?" San guessed, and Ayyan immediately nodded his head, San's guess was correct.

The girl then sighed, then calmed Ayyan down if Akk was the best student in his current campus. Moreover, Ayyan just said that Akk was appointed as a committee for new student candidates next year, a vacation for Akk seemed useless.

"So busy that I can't call  these few days?" Asked Ayyan, sounding sulking to the point of looking lazy to eat his breakfast.

"Why don't you just go to Bangkok?" San asked. Ayyan had always been the one being visited, why not go to Bangkok once in a while to surprise him.

----

San was right. Akk and Ben became one of the committee members for next year's admission. Then the event will be held after the vacation is over.
Nan was also there, she was again appointed as one of the committee members from the fourth semester students.
Nan still didn't know about Akk and Ayyan's relationship, so she who had been reluctant to be on the admission committee suddenly wanted to be included when Akk was apparently appointed too.
Nan and Akk had a lot of time to spend together, meeting almost every day with the team and exchanging ideas.

"My wasted vacation."

Akk just chuckled at Ben's complaint, while cleaning up the papers containing the discussion materials for the committee team meeting Akk encouraged Ben with. He said that if he became a committee member, Ben would quickly become more popular.

"But I can't go on vacation, chairman." Ben joined in calling Akk 'chairman' because Ben had hung out with Akk several times. Khanloung, Cherry, and Luk always called him chairman.

"Want to go for coffee at the shop?" Akk offered.

"Can I come?"

Akk and Ben turned around and saw Nan who had just returned from the restroom. She smiled sweetly, and asked once again if she could join them if Akk and Ben were going for coffee?

"My treat." Nan then helped Akk organize the files on the table.

"Agreed, let's go!"

"Phi Nan just ride my bike," Ben said again.