Special Part: 2

Akk returned to Kondo in the evening, and his hands full of all sorts of food that he had bought from street vendors. All were Ayyan's favorites, none of the street food was missed.

He saw Ayyan relaxing while watching the television, it was because he was more interested in playing with his cell phone.
Akk was sure that his arrival was quite noisy, the door of his condo had a loud sound that made him sometimes wake up from sleep if Ben was staying over and repeatedly going in and out of the condo, so there was no way that Ayyan currently did not hear his arrival.
It was the anger that Akk didn't even know why of that made Ayyan suddenly have such hearing loss.

"Aye, I'm home."

There was not even a deafening gasp to indicate that Aye was aware of Akk's presence.

"Have you eaten yet?"

Let alone the voice produced from the throat without opening the mouth, even the corners of Ayyan's eyes seemed to lazily glance at him.

"I haven't eaten and brought all this to eat together," Akk continued.

"Nan didn't feed you?" The man spoke up, but Nan came up as the first discussion.

"Phi Nan? Why should she feed me? You're my boyfriend, so you should feed me." Akk then turned off the television, not only was it noisy but it was also consuming electricity.

Ayyan chuckled amidst his ignorance of Akk's existence, making the tall one even smaller with Ayyan's behavior when jealous like this.
It was Akk's fault here, he had at least 15 hours of free time to tell Ayyan that he and Nan including Ben had made an appointment today, but it was bad luck that lust and longing became one and he wasted all that time.

But in truth, the problem had gotten bigger and Akk still didn't know what exactly had angered Ayyan.
Despite being treated like this by Ayyan, Akk still knew not to be more annoying. He still treated this cutie sweetly.

"I'll get the bowl, okay?"

"I don't want to use the bowl that Nan often uses."

Akk did not understand what Ayyan meant. "I don't know which one, the bowls are all white."

"You really let that girl wander around in this Kondo?" This time Ayyan used a higher octave voice, everything he said randomly seemed to have a meaning! Last night he joked that Akk was having an affair and the next morning he found Nan waiting in front of the Kondo in pretty clothes, now he got the same thing! Nan used Akk's bowl repeatedly! How hurtful it was even if it was just a bowl!

"That's because we're the organizing team-"

"Then why is her hair tie on this sofa?" Ayyan asked again.

Maybe because of the heat? Akk wasn't sure but that hesitant answer led to another question from Ayyan.

"Why is it hot? You have air conditioning and this Kondo has several windows open? What does heat have to do with hair ties on the sofa anyway?"

Akk sighed, I don't know when Ayyan's annoying nature became like this. No, since when did Akk's firm attitude become so easily undermined by Ayyan like this? It was something that was easy to explain because he had an explanation that fit reality, but Ayyan's current attitude made him nervous and lost focus.
Afraid that Ayyan would get even angrier and return to Phuket alone and other fears.

"Whatever you're thinking right now, I can make sure you're wrong." But Akk also wanted to defend his justice, so he still fought back even in a soft voice.

"What was I thinking?" Ayyan asked, his voice quite shrill.

"Of course you're the one who thinks I'm having an affair with Nan!"