10.

Happy reading!!

Akk's visit to Pattaya was definitely not just to see Ayyan. It was true that he was worried, but Mangkorn's presence there was enough to assure him that Ayyan would be fine.
As we all know, Akk's plan is to get into Jay's (Jack) group.
Jack's arrival worries him a little because he meets Mangkorn, and we also know how much guilt Mangkorn feels about Tuaphu's death.

Ayyan looks surprised to learn that Jay is Jack. The leader of the mafia group who helped Daemi take control of the family business and was the main mastermind of his parents' death.
Then, Akk really wanted to join their group as an infiltrator? Obviously, Ayyan disagreed.

"Do you have a better idea?" Akk asked.

Ayyan sighed, he didn't. He hadn't been given the chance to get further into the heart of the matter, just sitting there worrying all the time.

"Do you have a better idea than getting into their group?" Ayyan asked back.

Akk nodded his head, he had an idea to sacrifice Mangkorn. Make Mangkorn a traitor and work for Daemi secretly.

"I'm serious, let's find another way together."

"What plan, Hem?" Akk raised his hand, ready to stroke Ayyan's head. But of course Ayyan refused by dodging.

"Stop treating me like a girl, Akk." Ayyan complained.

"But right, when I was in Phuket I was the one who fed-" Akk had not finished speaking, his lips had already been slapped by Ayyan.

"That hurts, Aye." Akk's lips were so hurt.

"Seriously, I'm taking this seriously."

Akk just chuckled and nodded his head, pretending to be serious.

----

Mangkorn had left the room after Akk's arrival. He realized that the two of them needed time to talk alone.
But now that it was getting late, Mangkorn would have to return to his room.

"No need to book a room, you just sleep in the same bed with Mangkorn." Ayyan then laid his body down on the bed, then told Akk to immediately go to Mangkorn's bed, which was currently occupied by its owner.

"I can go to another student's room," Mangkorn said after being approached by Akk.

Akk shook his head, if that was required, Akk was the one who had to go find a bed, this was Mangkorn's place from the start.
Akk then laid his body down on the mattress, followed by Mangkorn.
This mattress is a little narrow actually, yes because it is made for one person.

Fortunately, Mangkorn and Akk are not people who sleep by moving around a lot, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Ayyan slept quickly, probably from exhaustion.
Meanwhile, Mangkorn and Akk woke up from their beds, they had wanted to sleep immediately like Ayyan but apparently it was equally difficult to sleep.

"Why do you think Jay wants to meet you? Is it really just to find out about Tuaphu?"

"You think?" Akk asked back.

"There's something else," Mangkorn replied.

Actually, ever since learning that Tuaphu had targeted Akk for assassination, then the fact that Jack was his errand boy made Mangkorn curious. Why not Ayyan? Didn't Jack also target Thanawat's family business in the past? It's like Jack really doesn't care about Tian and Daemi's business activities anymore.

"Pupha killed his lover."

"..."

"In the shooting that killed Ayyan's parents, Pupha managed to avenge their deaths quickly."