11.

Happy reading!!

As the weeks passed, Akk became more preoccupied with his dealings Jack and Daemi.
He decided not to go back to classes, simply asking for a leave of absence. It was difficult at first because he was a freshman, but since Akk's dedication was now higher he no longer cared about his school.

First of all, Akk asked Jack to riot with Daemi, making his attack on Daemi even more violent.
Akk just found out that Jack has something in common with Tian about strategizing, he refuses to sacrifice many lives where the dispute will last very long later.
But Akk also had the right to set the strategy, so he could get what he wanted from Jack's group.

"Are you sure?" Jack didn't sound so sure, he didn't want any more bloodshed. But what Akk said was true. That Tuaphu also died at the hands of Daemi, they should do the same.
If Jack was like this, being weak? Daemi wouldn't feel the taste of retribution.

"He doesn't have anyone precious like us, so destroying his group is the last resort. Use your mafia soul one last time, Jack." Akk again tried to convince Jack, busily loading a few bullets into his pistol, then returned to practicing shooting.

He was now recognized as a friend by Jack's men, so he could go in and out of the group's territory without any suspicion.
Jack may be about to retire from the world of the mafia after Tuaphu's death, but he still feels the need to catch the mastermind of Tuaphu's death, but on the other hand he also feels the need to forget about him and live a normal life like Tuaphu wanted.
Akk's arrival made Jack even more unable to stand on his own feet, if Daemi was not the culprit and they failed to take down the group, then his life would be even worse as a mafia group chased by death.
Moreover, this was Daemi, so hard on his will.

"You're not planning on bringing up?" Jack asked, amidst his raging thoughts, Akk's cell phone had been ringing since this morning. No, it was almost every day since Akk had more time at his base, his cell phone was always ringing but left unattended by the owner.

"Ayyan?" Jack raised one eyebrow, he didn't know what the relationship was between the two, but if Ayyan was calling that often it was definitely more than employer and bodyguard.

"Let it go," Akk said and turned off his cell phone after Ayyan no longer tried to call him.

"You have a relationship with him?"

Akk remained silent, put his earplugs back on and focused on the shooting practice. After 4 bullets pierced the target board quickly in the heart, Akk took off his earplugs again and looked at Jack.

"Will that be part of our strategy?" Asked Akk, Jack seemed to need an answer about his relationship with Ayyan.

"I could have sworn, I wasn't here cause his brother's orders."

"I believe you," Jack replied. "Your special person besides Pupha is Ayyan?"

"I won't let anyone touch him, not even you." Akk then put away the gun and the earplugs. He would return to Kondo for a while, and come back to discuss when the attack he had designed would be carried out.

After Akk left the pistol training room, Jack's right hand appeared.

"What's wrong, Itt?" Jack asked.

"I just got back from the prison where Daemi's men are," Itt said. Jack didn't tell him to go on an errand, but this kid didn't have the slightest trust in Akk, so he went on his own to find out and Jack didn't stop him.

"Then what did you find?"

"That day, apart from those who carried weapons, Ayyan and his guards carried weapons."