Author's Note

Hello readers, this is just a small little Author's note before we get into the actual story. This, as you could see from the description, is a Steve Harrington and OC love story, however, as usual with my books, it is a slowburn. However do not fret, there will be action before Season 3 so there isn't necessarily too long of a wait. 

As usual, this story is a Steve fanfiction but will focus mainly on Thalia Munson and her storyline that I claim full ownership of. I do not claim to own any of the Stranger Things content but it may be twisted around a bit in order to suit my ideas. 

There will be talk of mature subjects, alcohol abuse, small drug abuse and serious topics talked about in this story and if I think a warning is needed, it will be placed at the beginning of the chapter and again referenced when it is being talked about and after. If there is anything I write that you find triggering and there was not a warning, let me know and I will fix that as soon as I can.

Without holding you up any longer, I hope that you enjoy this story and feel free to make any comments on absolutely anything that may be inaccurate or if there are any typos (I am known for making a lot of them). Without further ado, enjoy Secrets.

Katie xx