Author's Note

I apologise for interrupting your usually reading, but I just wanted to make my lovely readers aware of a small thing. In the next couple of chapters and indeed for most of Season 2, there will be a 'relationship' between Thalia and a certain blonde-haired ass that we all know and love (Mr. Billy Hargrove). I just wanted to make sure that you knew that this is indeed still a Steve Harrington fanfiction but that there was no way I could have Billy Hargrove in the story and not have a romantic relationship with the OC. 

Another note that I would like to add is that in a few chapters, the addition of SMUT will be in this book. I will give a warning at the beginning of the chapter, just before it is about to begin and I will outline where it ends as well so that if anyone is uncomfortable with it, it will be a little bit easier for you to move right past it and onto the rest of the chapter as I would feel terrible about someone having to skip a chapter due to this. 

The SMUT will have no real affect in this fanfiction and simply serves as a little addition to add depth to the characters and their relationships.  Of course, there won't be a lot of it as I do not wish to take from the plot, but there will be a few moments here and there. 

As the SMUT will take up a lot of the chapter, when there is a chapter coming up I will try to post two chapters that day as to make sure that those who don't get to read it aren't only getting quite a small chapter and so, as a result of that, some updates might be slower than others. Also I am a student and am back in school soon, meaning the updates might slow down that way as well.

Without holding you up any further, I will stop talking and let you get on with your reading. 

Enjoy, 

Katie xx