𝟣 ; SENSITIVE

. . .

alhaitham and y/n were former classmates when she was in grade school and kinder. alhaitham is cold towards y/n, but she doesn't stop asking him to become her friend. until one day, alhaitham did something unpleasant to her heart.

. . .

PAST, GRADE 5

"What do you mean?"

"Are you an idiot or something?" Alhaitham gritted his teeth. "I said we don't need to do the homework together." He crossed his arms, sighing. "But the teacher said-" she was cut off. "I don't care. Scram." Alhaitham turned his back on her, going to the teacher. Y/n pouted. "He's so grouchy with me. Hmph!"

Y/n watched Alhaitham as he worked on his project. To her surprise, they can work individually. She wondered why while coloring her project. "Alhaitham, look!" Y/n beamed in joy. Alhaitham rolled his eyes, giving attention to his project again. Y/n was saddened, as she sat down on her chair. the teacher passed by, complimenting Y/n with a smile. She smiled warmly. "Thank you!" Y/n giggled, as the teacher ruffled her soft hair. The school bell rang. Y/n went to her friends to play at the playground. Playing kinds of games; hide-n-seek, tag, marco polo, and more. 

"Hey, Alhaitham come play with me!" Y/n nudged Alhaitham. "No," Alhaitham grumbled as he sat down on the bench. "Come on! It'll be fun!" Y/n offered her hand, but Alhaitham declined it by slapping it away. "No!" Alhaitham yelled, crossing his arms. Y/n pouted, sighing in defeat. She ran back to her friends. As she and her friends played, Y/n glanced at Alhaitham, talking to another friend of his.

"Hmm, i think he's just in a bad mood. I'll just ask him again and again!"  Y/n thought.

. . .

GRADE 6

 1 year has passed, and Y/n still wants to become friends with the annoyed Alhaitham."Alhaitham let's team up!" y/n cheered at Alhaitham. "No." Y/n whined. "But why??" 

"I just don't want to," Alhaitham grumbled as he found a partner for P.E. class.

Y/n kept bugging Alhaitham until he accepted it. Alhaitham snapped. "Are you seriously going to bug me more?!" Alhaitham bit his lip angrily. "Just leave me alone!" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know? You're so annoying that your grandmother really left you." 

Y/n blinked as she stayed speechless ". . ." Y/n tightened her fists. And then suddenly, she threw a fist at Alhaitham's cheeks. Y/n took a deep breath, her tone was irritated and angry.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you more." Alhaitham held his cheek that Y/n punched. "Tch. You're so sensitive." Alhaitham turned around, going to his friends. Y/n bit her lip and started thinking. "I'm really that sensitive and annoying huh?" Y/n started thinking more of herself, and thinking how she would change. She looked at her pocket picture. "Grandmother..." 

. . .

"Alright books open, go to page 119." Teacher said. Alhaitham looked around as if he were finding someone. Alhaitham tapped someone's shoulder in front of him. "Hey, where's that girl?" The student tilted his head in confusion. "Oh, Y/n?" He nodded. "She left the school." Alhaitham blinked. "What? Why?" He started to ask overwhelming questions. "I don't know.." the student said, as he turned away from Alhaitham. "Who cares anyways," Alhaitham mumbled under his breath, scoffing.

On the other hand, Y/n is attending another school. A prestigious one, although the old school that she went to before is more prestigious. "New uniform!" Y/n beamed in excitement. Her mother chuckled. "Your grandmother would be so proud of you, my dear." Her mother caressed Y/n's cheeks gently. 

Y/n still wouldn't forget what happened to her yesterday. It was her first time getting insulted too much. Usually, she would brush and shrug it off. But that insult was different. Although she admitted she was sensitive, she was still angry that Alhaitham had to bring up her dead grandmother. She held a huge grudge against him.

TIMESKIP, 10TH GRADE

Years passed, and the sakura flowers bloomed as the new freshmen arrived at the Akademiya, the old school that she attended. She stood at the wide gate with a neutral gaze and remained unfazed. Y/n didn't notice how she changed drastically. She was once a warm girl but cooled off with an icy past. She was still a bit warm, but no longer the warmest. In the past, she was slightly bullied for her warm demeanor when she was in 8th to 9th grade. Currently, she is a freshman. Y/n sighed as she entered the school grounds. She stretched her arms, bumping into a certain gray-haired boy.

They both stared at each other, with shock. Then later changed with a cold glance. "...you're still here huh?" she grumbled under her breath. Meanwhile, with Alhaitham, he analyzed her in surprise, and slight joy? he shook his head, going away without a single peep. She watched him go away from her sight, she furrowed her eyebrows. "He never changed." Y/n went the opposite way, little did they know that they would encounter each other again.

. . .

 \ 850 words /

Shshshhshshshsjnijebcjiden