11 ; HATE ME BEFORE YOU LOVE ME

Alhaitham pulled Y/n's wrist gently. It made her heart flutter, the way he gently pulled made her heart skip a beat. He stopped at the back of the building, where she also stopped. Y/n gulped at what he'll be saying. But, she was ready to accept the reality, that he was about to make an excuse for that long kiss. "Listen um..." Alhaitham rubbed his nap, nervously breathing. On the other hand, Y/n was fidgeting her fingers. What should we say?! They both thought. "About that kiss... I-" he was cut off by Y/n. "You didn't mean it? Is that what you want to say?" she snapped, taking a deep breath. "Then why did you kiss me-"

"Because-" Y/n didn't listen. "Are you planning to hurt me again?!" She clenched her teeth in anger, ready to burst out any minute. She had already forgotten that she would accept reality and was ready to be hurt. But it changed. " Is our new friendship a joke to you?" She slowly looked down to the ground. "Listen to me-" Y/n snapped. "Are you planning a scheme to hurt me once more?!" Y/n yelled, Some of the people were shocked at her behavior, but shook their heads and went on to their own business instead of theirs.

"For the love of Archons, will you just listen to me?!" 

Alhaitham snapped back, softening immediately as he caught her attention. Y/n flinched, going back to reality. "You're really thinking that I would hurt you again? It pains me to even hurt you more like before!"  His voice slightly cracked, sighing. "I regret hurting you okay?" without any hesitation, he held her two soft hands. "I like you so godamn much but I cover it up with my own hatred towards you." He clenched her hands. Y/n stayed silent, shocked at his confession.

PAST

"Seo, why is 'Haitham crying?" Seo looked at his door. "I don't know auntie. Should I ask him?" Alhaitham's mother nodded, worried for his son. Muffling and cries were heard by his door. It was the day after Y/n left, heartbroken. Alhaitham was going to apologize, but it was too late. He held that regret since that day. Seo knocked on his door. "G-Go away Mom..." Alhaitham muffled, but enough for the one who knocked on the door to hear it. "It's meee... your favorite cousin." Seo joked, but it is true. Alhaitham immediately opened the door, pulling her inside. 

He embraced his cousin, crying. Seo patted his head. "What happened?" They both sat down, his cries were almost uncontrollable. But it was slowly going away. He sniffled, explaining everything. Some words were blabbered or slurred, but she understood it anyway. "I see..." Seo responded. "I...I was going to apologize and tell her what I really feel but... she left." He sniffled again, blowing his nose with a new tissue. The moon arose, as Seo comforted her cousin, pitying him.

"It was too late..." Alhaitham added, hiccuping from all the crying he had done earlier. "I'll...I'll forget about her." He added. "You are indeed foolish." Seo said, stroking his gray hair. "You should've... told her sooner. And you shouldn't have... told that." Seo added while Alhaitham's heart ached. "Why am I even like this..." he said softly. "Change that attitude," she advised. "H-How? W-What if... what if I-I hurt someone again just like her?" he started stuttering. "We're still kids Haithaaamm... and besides, you're a 6th grader. Understand it while you um... grow up." Seo said, cheering him up a bit. He nodded, hugging her once more. 

"Thank you for being by my side, Seoo.." Alhaitham drifted to sleep, she let an "awe".

PRESENT

"If you still have that grudge, then fine. Hate me." Alhaitham said, finishing it off. "I just wanted to say that I..." Alhaitham hesitated, something pulling him away to say it. 'Don't say it Alhaitham... you'll be hurt as well...' a whisper came to his ear, but there was no one. 'Hurt her again... to avoid being hurt...' another whisper came to his ear. He shook his head, opening his mouth confidently. "-I like you!" He finally said it. "I like you so fucking much that it hurts so bad...!" Y/n widened her eyes, as he said it again. "I may have hurt you, but I...I just wanted to say it. Although you still hate me, I still like you." He confessed. "The way you smile, the way you pout, go crazy, and everything."

"This is stupid. A boy who has given you pain confessing?" He laughed out of nowhere, deafening. "...you don't have to answer me-" Y/n finally spoke, cutting him off. "Idiot!" she let out tears, her face radiating from the sunset. It was a perfect moment. "You should've... s-should've told me that before ..! You...You should've... told me... You should've... been nice to me... you should've...-" Before she could blabber more, Alhaitham pulled her to him, their lips colliding with each other. It was slow yet so warm. Y/n slowly kissed him back, their lips dancing to each other as the sunset. 

PAST

6 months later

Alhaitham became colder than before. After Seo told him to change, but he didn't. He slowly became even more stoic and annoying according to her. He was in 7th grade, finally a Junior High School student. Seo watched Alhaitham read his book alone, instead of talking to other students. Seo sighed from afar, while she talked to her friends. (Oh wow Seo actually has friends now? /j). Alhaitham murmured something, as Seo spooked him. Alhaitham jumped out of his skin. "W-What the hell Seo..." she laughed, as she sat down beside him. "Obsessed with that book hm?" Seo raised a brow, teasing him. "...mhm."

"Seoooo give it!" Alhaitham whined at his cousin, and she took the last cookie. "N-o-p-e." she spelled it out, as he chased Seo around the house, giggling and chuckling. Seo did her whole best to make him happy. But the question is: did Alhaitham move on? Anyways, they both panted, gathering breath in their noses. He huffed as he sulked on the ground. They were lying in the yard, on the grass. She took half of the cookie, giving it to him. "Teehee. You should've used your brain before chasing me." He sulked more, as he grabbed the half cookie. He munched on it, both of them laughing together.

On the graduation day, Alhaitham was going to enter high school. Seo and his family cheered for him, but quietly. Seo stifled a laugh as she saw his motto, "Think before you act.". Alhaitham glared at Seo, who was on the other side of the seats. Seo let her tongue stick out, teasing him. After the graduation, the sun set. His parents went off to get the car, leaving Seo and Alhaitham giggling quietly. "Hey, your speech was great." She nudged him, as Alhaitham scoffed. "I'm always great."

PRESENT

Minutes felt like hours, they didn't stop kissing each other. Both of them pulled away, catching their breath. His hands were on her waist, while her hands were wrapped around his neck. They both let out a small chuckle, flustered about what just happened. "So..." Alhaitham cleared his throat, unable to look away at her glimmering orbs. "Yes. I do like you too." She let out a beaming smile, like before. He let out a small smile at her, cupping her cheeks.

"I love you"

/ 1219 words \

 i love them and the votes ong tysm MWHWHEHEHE and lets talk about chapter 8, which is seo and suoh's chapter... they have the most votes like WHAAAAT but i'm not complaining, i'm proud bro

Should i do another Seo and Suoh chapter kewk