14 ; TWIST

Y/n woke up, Alhaitham's arms all over her waist. Yesterday's events were clear to her, she slightly blushed. He grumbled lowly as Y/n moved away from his embrace. "Stop mooovingg..." he embraced her even tighter. "We have school, 'Haitham." she scooted over to his ear, whispering. His eyes shot up as he slowly got up, groaning in annoyance. "Good morning." Alhaitham pecked her lips, giggling softly. Y/n let out a small smile, giving a peck on his lips too.

Both of them got up, going to their own respective bathrooms. Or did they want to shower together? — anyways... Y/n already wore her uniform. A dark navy vest, and the uniform suit. She went out with her backpack, yawning. Y/n hasn't seen Alhaitham yet. He's still in there? Damn. She hesitated to open the door but realized something. Y/n remembered how she entered his room, shirtless (CH4). She shivered and stepped away, sighing. Before she could even go away from his room, Alhaitham pulled her inside. "EH?!" Y/n yelped. Alhaitham snickered, covering her mouth. He went closer to her face.

"What are you doing in front of my room hm? Hesitating to see me shirtless again?" He smirked, as Y/n blushed. "S-Shut up... those aren't my intentions at all..." she observed his face until she realized he was shirtless. "Oi! Wear your shirt!" Y/n exclaimed, heated up. "Fine, fine, I won't let you slide next time though~" Alhaitham chirped, as he stepped away. He put on his uniform, his clothes were neat. He cleared his throat, offering his hand to her. "Let's buy breakfast at the nearest store." Y/n nodded, smiling. She gently placed his hand to his, proceeding to go out to their dorm.

On the other hand, Kaveh was outside. As if he was waiting for someone. In the last chapter, Raeka and Y/n became best friends. Since they became friends, Raeka became an open book. Sometimes, she was mysterious. She would wander around for no reason, or zone out. Surprisingly, Kaveh took an interest in Raeka, the gyaru. He noticed her fashion skills, and sense of taste. Kaveh waited for Raeka, who was still in her dorm. She wasn't done unpacking yet. Her roommate was unknown, but everyone shrugged it off. Finally, Raeka went outside of her dorm, rushing through the stairs instead of the elevator.

Kaveh waved at her, catching Raeka's eye. "Oh! Kaveh?" she ran to him, panting. "Wanna walk together?" Raeka was surprised at his sudden offer, they weren't that close at all. She slowly nodded, her enthusiasm coming back again. Raeka smiled. "Let's gooo!" Suddenly, she grabbed his wrist and jogged. Kaveh wasn't expecting her to pull his wrist, he blushed. Cute... Kaveh thought.

TIMESKIP

Every student went to their respective classes, sighing in annoyance. Some were annoyed because they weren't done spilling their tea, and some were playing early in the morning. Y/n made a mental note of Alhaitham, he likes Sabz Meat Stew. Earlier, they went to the convenience store, to buy their food. The homeroom teacher went in with a bad mood expression, sighing. "Let me make this quick... another transfer student has come... again." The Professor immediately went out, letting the girl come in. While the girl went in, Suoh passed by to their classroom. His eyes were wide. As if he had seen a ghost.

"Isn't that..." he gulped. He shook his head. "This is real bad." Suoh ran back to his classroom, wanting to report it to Seo first. If you're wondering, it's the girl from the previous chapter. "My name is Ishiwaka. Call me Ishi." Ishi, the girl gave a plastered smile. "Nice to meet you." Her eyes landed on Y/n, and Y/n looked terrified. The past events coming back in her head. She clenched her fists. Alhaitham noticed this, and so did Raeka. Raeka furrowed her eyebrows at Ishiwaka, sighing. "You okay?" she asked Y/n. Y/n was breathing heavily, sweat coming to her face. 

PAST

the queen of spades. Ishiwaka.

Why is she called Queen of Spades you say? She's a mastermind for bullying without any trace. Even if she did get caught, she has a lot of cards up her sleeves to execute it. That's what happened to Y/n. She was one of her toys.

————

"P-Professor! Y/n punched me..." Ishiwaka lied. Every single day, Ishiwaka blamed Y/n for every "wrong" doing. She didn't mind it, but... deep inside she had a permanent wound because of her. Luckily, she had people by her side. But it was only some Professors, and friends. Ishiwaka had to ruin her life, for no reason at all. All she wanted was toys to play with. Playing with lives and feelings. Since that day, people slowly started to distrust Ishiwaka. Ever since Y/n left her old school, Ishiwaka was blackmailed. It exposed her wrongdoings, thanks to a certain someone.

PRESENT

Since that day, she wanted revenge. Ishiwaka frantically sat down in her respective seats, as they listened to the lecture. After their lecture, Ishiwaka started to cling to Alhaitham. She had no idea that he was taken already. Y/n twitched her brow, annoyed. Archons, please get rid of her... Y/n thought, sighing. Alhaitham pulled away, as he went closer to Y/n. He looked at Y/n with puppy eyes. Please let me stay at your back... Y/n let out a giggle, nodding. On the other hand, Ishiwaka had murderous intentions. She shook her head, ranting quietly outside. Pushing Seo out of the way. 

"What the hell.." Seo murmured, as Suoh reassured his own girlfriend. He chuckled, guiding her to them. "Y/n you look... pale," Suoh said in a concerned tone. "I...I.. am fine." She took a deep breath, as Seo patted her back. "You could always tell us. Take your time." Alhaitham spoke. "It's... the one who bullied me." Their eyes widened, as Raeka stepped in. "It's true. I was one of Ishiwaka's pawns before." She shoved her hand in her pockets, letting out a 'tch'. Kaveh also scooted in — because Raeka also stepped in. "I think I heard about Ishiwaka. She got blackmailed before. Exposing her uh... you know.." he scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever situation, we must be prepared always." Raeka pointed out, as they nodded in agreement. "Thank you... everyone." Y/n said, The color on her face slowly started to appear again. Seo smiled at Y/n, as they chuckled.

The school went on, as it ended. Alhaitham and Y/n headed to their dorm, talking. Alhaitham gave a smile at Y/n, patting her head. She was confused. "Mhm?" Alhaitham laughed. "What? Am I not allowed to pat my cute girlfriend?" Y/n blushed, as she gently slapped his back playfully. Alhaitham frowned. "And besides... You really look worried about what's going to happen. Since Isiwuko or Ishimina or whatever is here." Y/n laughed at Alhaitham, her worries slowly fading.

"Don't worry about her. I'll be always here for you cutie."

. . .

/ 1148 words \

almost 1k views onggg TYTY 🤭🤭