4 ; WELCOME HOME.

"Don't worry. I'm here"

Alhaitham put back the headphones on her back, and Y/n stayed speechless. Some of the girls were squealing because of them, and some were annoyed. As she left the scene, Y/n didn't take off Alhaitham's headphones. Alhaitham on the other hand, has escaped the flood of girls. Alhaitham thought about what he had done earlier to her. He leaned on the wall, on the corner. Heck. What did I even do? Alhaitham face-palmed himself. Their class started in 45 minutes, so Alhaitham decided to go to the Dorm Manager, which was in the other building. The dorm building beside the school. 

Apparently, it was a good idea to live in dorms beside the school. The school and the dorm buildings are in 1 area, good deal I guess? Alhaitham arrived at the dorm building. In a nick of time, he already encountered the Manager. "May I help you?" The manager politely asked. Alhaitham bowed politely as well, as he explained his problem with the dorm arrangement.

"I see. You do not want Ms. Kawa to be your roommate?" Manager clarified. Alhaitham nodded. "Ms. Kawa is an extra girl, and there is no boy that could replace Ms. Kawa." Alhaitham's stomach pit dropped. He gulped. "Your only option is," The manager added. "Pick a girl to room with." Alhaitham blinked. He thought about it for a while. He wanted someone that isn't a fangirl of his—someone he knew that was calming. Alhaitham's fingers snapped. "I have decided."

TIMESKIP, 11:55 PM

5 minutes until lunch. Another boring class, specifically for most students - math. Some may excel in that subject, but about half of the students don't. Merely 5 minutes, they wanted to eat. They wanted to leave. Y/n noticed the room getting hungry. Alhaitham on the other hand, doesn't care about anything for now. Until Y/n nudged Alhaitham gently, enough for him to turn to her. Alhaitham slightly furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head. 

Y/n pointed out to the girl behind him. Alhaitham turned around, seeing the obsessed Kawa. Kawa, the Student Council's S.O.A (Seargent at Arms). Alhaitham furrowed his eyebrows even more in annoyance. Y/n noticed how pissed off he is at Kawa. Kawa passed a note to him. Alhaitham ignored it. Unlike Y/n, he always reads her notes. 

Kawa pouted, trying to look cute in front of Alhaitham, Y/n cringed. Suddenly, the bell rang. Saved by the bell, Alhaitham grabbed my wrist and ran away from Kawa in a blink. Kaveh on the other hand saw the whole thing. He snickered at Kawa. "No chance for you Ms. Dramatic." Kaveh flicked Kawa's forehead, as Kawa grumbled. During the run, they panted and gathered air for their lungs. "Wh...what was that for?" Y/n panted. "I...I don't know." Alhaitham slammed his head on the wall. Y/n jumped in shocked. "Her name is Kawa?" Y/n clarified, but sounded like a question.

"Yes, she's been overly obsessed with me. Since this year." Alhaitham sighed, rubbing his forehead in stress. Unconsciously, Y/n patted his head. Alhaitham looked at her with soft eyes, which no one had seen before. He snapped back to reality, clearing his throat. She stopped patting his head as they went forward to the yard. The walk was a mix of awkwardness and soothingness. 

They arrived at the yard, they started eating their lunch under the tree. It wasn't sunny or rainy. it was cloudy. Perfect for eating. Y/n blew her food, as Alhaitham went ahead to eat his food without even caring to blow it. The fact that it was really hot, made Y/n drop her jaw. She snapped out of it and started to eat the food slowly

Time goes by, and they continue their day with some fun classes, followed by some boring ones. At last, it was the final class. All of the students are obviously hungry to go home and play games or something. But, Alhaitham didn't want it to end. Neither do Y/n. They didn't know why, their legs were too heavy to go away. The professor's phone rang, as he silenced us with a deadly glare. We stayed quiet until the call ended. 

As soon as the call ended, there was a surprise announcement. "An announcement. You will all move to your dorms, now." All of the students were shocked and started blabbering. "Silence. Within 3 days, you need to be at your dorms. Understand?" The students gulped at the stern and stoic professor. "Now, now, pack up and get ready to move." Professor Renzo budged in. The young professor. The professor—by the way, the stoic one is Professor JC. Anyways, Professor JC cleared his throat and let Professor Renzo take over. Professor JC seems to respect Professor Renzo. Y/n thought. 

"Please do not forget your dorm partners, it has been already sent to your email. But, there are some students who have received the full form. Such as Kaveh, Miko, and Suoh." Professor Renzo looked at them. They nodded. "Please do not leak it." Professor Renzo smiled, as the girls' hearts fluttered. Even Y/n was affected. Alhaitham noticed it. He let out a small scoff. Professor Renzo pushed his glasses to his eyes. "Dismissed." 

"Thank you, sir!" 

TIMESKIP,  6:00 PM.

At long last, they were free. Unfortunately, they have to pack. Some of the students were excited and happy to meet their roommates, and some were dying to move already. In short, they are all excited. Alhaitham started to pack his stuff, even his pictures for decoration. He didn't care about decor, but he does now. Now that he has a certain roommate to move with.

... 

In one day, Alhaitham is already in his dorm room. He hasn't seen his roommate yet. He stretched his arms and began organizing his things. It was currently the night, 2nd day of students moving into their dorms. Some of the students have already arrived at their dorms, some have not yet. Alhaitham finished his room, he started to shower. During his shower, he thought of something he would never do. Especially to that certain girl.

With the sound of the door opening, his 'certain' roommate arrived. Alhaitham did not notice it, since he was still in the shower. His roommate began to wander around. Alhaitham opened the door, exiting as shirtless. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, his face towel slithered around his neck. Despite being shirtless, it showed his perfectly sculptured abs and muscles.

Suddenly, his door opened. Alhaitham blinked and stared at his roommate, and then replaced by a smirk. He went closer to his roommate; whispering to her ear in a low-toned voice.

"Welcome home Y/n."

. . .

/ 1100 words \

if alhaitham has 1 billion simps, i'm included. If alhaitham has 1 simp, I'm that simp. If he has 0, i'm dead. Anyways shirtless alhaitham hello???