13 ; RIGHT & WRONG

TIMESKIP

The dreaded school day. Every student sighed mentally, as they entered the school grounds. A lot of things happened, as the year went by. It was already October. The months went on fast, as it was Y/n and Alhaitham's 3rd month of dating. To their surprise, no one has ever found out yet. Only Seo has found out - of course, Alhaitham told her. He was too loyal to his cousin. Speaking of Seo, she too, is also dating a certain someone. Yes, it's Suoh. Little did they know, that something small would have a huge impact on their school life. You might have guessed it - A certain new student.

Class started, as the homeroom teacher stepped into the 'depressed' classroom. "I'll make this quick. A transfer student will be joining us this year, until college or whatever." The class was silent, as they stared at the annoyed teacher. He was never, ever, EVER annoyed until now. The new student stepped in, and Y/n's heart dropped in shock. "Hello, my name is Raeko! Nice to meet you." The class stared at the gyaru girl, Y/n remained silent and shocked. Alhaitham noticed this and was confused. 

Raeka noticed Y/n, blinking. She let out a small smirk. As the class started, Raeko ended up sitting in front of Y/n. Luckily for her, she didn't end up sitting beside Raeko. Y/n let out a deep sigh. Alhaitham looked at Raeko, who had a short skirt, gyaru makeup, and everything. She even has looped earrings. The Professor blabbered and blabbered until the school bell rang unexpectedly. "Class dismissed. Go take a break." The Professor headed out quickly and left the classroom speechless. Raeka cleared her throat. "Well... It's... nice to see you again. Y/n"  from the way she spoke, it sent down shivers onto Y/n, she gulped. "Y-Yeah... hi um... Raeka." she responded. It already feels like Y/n is crawling back into her cold shell again.

To her surprise, Raeka beamed a smile. "Don't be so cold now! Hehe!" she froze. What the fudgey bar cakes?  Y/n thought. "I know you recognize me. And..." she looked at Y/n with gleaming eyes. It looks like she changed. "I'm sorry for everything before."

PAST 

Chapter 6 continuation 

"Ow." Raeka laughed. "Stupid." She tapped on Y/n's forehead, hard. Raeka stood up, going to another group of girls who bullied her too. She tried to stand up but failed. Y/n looked at her legs, bruised as Raeka and the others left without hesitation. She hugged her knees, the dog barking at her. Running away. "Am I that annoying?" She murmured. 

Since that day, they started to bully her even more. In Raeka's eyes, it was devilish. But there was something that she was hiding. Behind closed doors. The other girls laughed at the teary Y/n, Raeka stood behind them, hesitating if she wanted to help them or help her. She clenched her skirt, unable to move. In the end, she ended up bullying Y/n as well. She didn't know what was right or wrong. Was it right to bully Y/n to shut her up? Is it even right to help her? Ever since that day, it made Raeka go crazy. But she shrugged it away. 

PRESENT

Raeka looked at her desk, looking at Alhaitham. "I heard you got a boyfriend. Y/n" she let out a small smile. Y/n analyzed her features and actions, just to be sure she didn't have any intentions. Especially bad ones. She let out a small nod, and Raeka chuckled. "It's okay if you don't want to talk to me." She let out a peace sign. "The thing I have done to you is unforgivable. It's understandable." Raeka slowly stood up from her chair and went to the vending machine. Before she could even go there, Y/n tugged her shirt. It grabbed Raeka's attention, tilting her head.

They ended up in the yard. Alhaitham, on the other hand, ended up following them. He was worried for Y/n. "Have you... changed?" Y/n said in a softer tone. C...Cute... Raeka thought, snapping out of her thoughts. "I guess. I don't bully anymore!" She fisted up in the air, laughing in joy. Y/n let out a small chuckle, which made Raeka in shock. "This is the first time I ever heard you chuckle." She spoke casually. Y/n rubbed her nape in embarrassment, blushing. "Ahaha..." Raeka patted her head. "I'm glad that you're still okay." Y/n gave a smile. "Not really. I changed." She stopped patting her head slowly, tilting her head. "Ehh? Then why do I still feel warm around you?" Raeka pouted.

"Hm... I don't know." Y/n chuckled. Both of them were getting along together, starting conversations on every topic they could think of. Alhaitham sighed in relief, looking back. He stared at them one last time. "I guess I got worried for nothing." 

You might think that it wasn't a threat. But it was just starting. A girl looked at Y/n, smirking in the shadows. "Oh, Y/n... cherish the moment all you can." The girl snickered quietly, as she left without any trace. She looked at her for one last time, Y/n smiling at Raeka. "I'll make that smile into a frown." She left again. Suoh noticed the girl murmuring to herself, looking dark. He furrowed his eyebrows from afar. I have a reaaally bad feeling about this. Suoh sighed, going in the opposite direction he was going to. He froze. "Wrong way you idiot." Seo passed by him, chuckling.

His face flushed in embarrassment. "i-i know!" he ran after Seo, chuckling together.

TIMESKIP

Currently, in the dorms. Alhaitham was clinging onto Y/n, doing her deadlines. Although she slept late yesterday, she still had a stack of deadlines. Alhaitham clung onto her more, making Y/n smile a bit. "N/nnn... let's cuddlee.." behind closed doors, he was a teddy bear who needed affection. In school, he's just a feeble student. "N/n?" Y/n repeated her new nickname. "That's cute." she chuckled, as she typed her essay. "Not cute as you." he kissed her cheek, making her blush. "L-Let's do it later..."

"Nowww..." 

Suddenly, he carried her to his room. He gently dropped her to his bed, cuddling her immediately. "H-Hey! Don't you have homework to do?" She protested. "Focus on your studies first.."Alhaitham stayed silent for a while before he spoke again.

"This night, I'll be focusing on you. babe"

/ 1054 words \

pls i dont have ideas what to plot but will manage for you (the one reading this now) ehe

Anyways WE HIT 101 BOOM TYTYTYTYTY - July 24 2023