12 ; SWEET N' SOUR (#)

"I love you."

Y/n stayed silent for a while, before smiling at him again. She melted into his touch, his hands caressing her cheeks. "I...I love you too." she finally replied, making him feel relieved and happy. They didn't want to let go of each other. In fact, they started embracing each other. As if the world stopped, they cherished the moment together.

Meanwhile, Suoh, Seo, and Kaveh, were quietly fangirling - and fanboying them. Kaveh sighed, leaning on the wall. "When will it be my turn..." Suoh let out a 'pft', while Seo patted his head, snickering. "Let's give them some privacy," Suoh said, while the gossip duo agreed. They walked away, joking with each other. Is this the next Power Puff Trio? Anyways - Y/n buried her head in his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat. Alhaitham let out a small smile, leaning his head on hers. He swung her slowly, left and right. 

TIMESKIP

Finally. Saturday. It was a crazy week. Yesterday, Alhaitham confessed. And a lot of flashbacks and realizations were shown during this week, and chapters. Currently, Seo and Suoh were on the date. As you know, Seo asked him out. She was definitely nervous as heck. Meanwhile, with Suoh, Suoh is also nervous. Does she like me too?  Was all he thought. Both of them were quiet on the way to the restaurant, while it was cloudy. It seemed like it was about to rain, but they didn't care. All they could care about was each other, what to say next, and what to respond.

They arrived, as they stared at each other. Seo slightly blushed at the sight of him, while Suoh screamed inside. WAHHHH SHE'S TOO CUTE I CAN'TT... He clenched his heart, while he screamed inside, screaming at the top of his lungs. "Y-You okay?" She asked, stuttered. "Y...Yes.." he cleared his throat, going inside together. It was cozy and calm. Nice background music filled the area, as Suoh breathed in the aroma of lavender. "Let's go." Suoh offered his hand, feeling confident now. As if he was thinking of something to surprise her. Seo accepted his hand, feeling his warm hands with her cold ones.

Suoh guided her, as she followed. She kept looking at his and her hands, their fingers intertwining together. She let out a small smile, and both of them sat down in their seats. She huffed in relaxation. The waiter gave them the menus, and their eyes wandered around it. They peek at each other at every second, giggling softly. Man, I wish i had a love life... The waiter thought as he took their order. The waiter bowed as he went to the counter. Seo and Suoh stared at each other, not knowing what to say. Usually, they would start off bickering and teasing. Suoh gulped, as he said something. "Why did you um... ask me out on a date?" I FINALLY SAID IT!! FUCKKK! Suoh cursed himself, as Seo let out a small smile. 

"To be straightforward, I-" Seo was cut off when the waiter served a glass of water to them. Seo heated up in embarrassment, her confidence slowly fading away. The waiter noticed something, and his appearance turned white. Wait a damn minute... I INTERRUPTED SOMETHING!? STUPID ME... ARCHONS KILL YOURSELVES!!! The waiter scolded himself, going away in a flash. Suoh cleared his throat, letting her continue. "N-Nevermind..." Awkward silence began to take over, as Suoh snapped. He took a deep breath. "Take... your time." He spoke. Seo nodded slowly.

She gathered confidence, what ifs, and more began to take over her mind. She shook her head, taking a long deep breath. "What I'm saying is... is that... I took you on a date although were rivals... i wanted to say something to you... I... I like you..." Seo declared. "You're damn smart, but I'm still smarter than you - and you're so... you know..." Suoh snickered, his face heating up. He leaned his chin on his hand. "Hot?" He teased, while Seo blushed. "Y-Yes.." Seo stuttered, covering her face with a napkin. Suoh removed the napkin from her face, caressing her cheeks. 

"You have no idea that I have been waiting for you to say that."

MEANWHILE . . . 

Y/n and Alhaitham happen to pass by, seeing Seo and Suoh. They were holding hands. And yes, they are officially together. Alhaitham had enough guts to tell her to be his girlfriend. In addition - they were officially together yesterday. But, they wouldn't tell the whole class about it. Alhaitham thought that it would be silly if their jaw dropped in shock or surprise. Alhaitham squeezed her hand, not wanting to let go of her. "Oho? Alhaitham doesn't want to pull away?" Y/n teased, as Alhaitham sulked. "S-Shut up..." he squeezed her hand more. 

Alhaitham looked at his watch, it was 7:30. Seo and Suoh were really excited to see each other so badly... Y/n walked side-by-side with Alhaitham, as they ordered chicken for their breakfast. It was the same brand that Seo bought last time (CH6). She carried the 2 bags of chicken, her eyes glimmering in slight excitement. "It seems like I broke your cold demeanor." Alhaitham let out a small chuckle, she let out a 'hmph'. "I broke your cold demeanor too, for your information," she replied, Alhaitham gave a huff. "I guess you did."

At their dorm, Y/n quickly prepared the chicken. "Eh? You ordered sweet n' sour chicken?" Alhaitham nodded, as he sighed on the couch. "Buut you know I don't like it..." Y/n pouted, as he softened. "It's their only flavor left... and besides you wanted flavor..." Alhaitham said, in a calm voice. He didn't want to be annoyed at her. "Mhm... okay..." Y/n sat down beside him on the couch. "Thank you for the food." they said it in unison, eating while they talked. A few minutes went by, she felt her tongue getting spicy.

 "Ahh... It's spicy..!" she let out a yelp, Alhaitham tried to get water, but he had an idea. He fished out a candy from his pocket, and put it in his mouth. "What are you doin'-" she was cut off when Alhaitham kissed her lips. She felt a lick on her bottom lip, as she opened it slightly. A tongue entered her mouth, felt a sweet candy on her taste buds. He pulled back, chuckling. "That reaction is too-" he laughed. "Priceless..." he continued to giggle, as she pouted. She chewed on the candy, knowing that the candy was already covered with his own saliva. Y/n heated up.

"You're adorable. You know that?"

. . .

/ 1140 words \

shet bro almost 100 votes ackkk and yes, this is one of alhaitham flirty things. I also combined seo and suoh's date (CH8) 🤭 anyways i'll think of more plots which is conflicts and more

Spoiler, another character will be added owowow