15 ; THE QUEEN'S GAMBIT

It has been 2 weeks, and to their surprise, Ishiwaka hasn't done anything wrong yet. In reality, there's something in Ishiwaka's mind. After all, she's the renowned Queen of Spades. It was just starting.

——————

"We're worrying too much..." Raeka scratched her head. "...Too much." She looked at Y/n, holding a literal toy gun. Specifically, a nerf. Seo didn't hesitate to burst out laughing, while she was sitting down on the mall bench. Currently, they weren't with Alhaitham, Kaveh, or Suoh. But they did see Toru, running around chasing his siblings. Y/n sighed. "I'm being too overdramatic... when I should be preparing mentally." she face-palmed herself. Seo's laugh died down. "right..." Seo stood up, stretching. "Well, Mama Raeka, could we eat ice cream?" Seo pleaded, snickering. Raeka rolled her eyes. "no, we should be getting home now." She looked at her watch, she was right. It was indeed late.

"ehhh..." Seo sulked, sighing in defeat. "fine." Y/n gave a small giggle. "Let's go then—" her phone ringing cut off Y/n. She picked up her phone, seeing Alhaitham's name on it. 'Haitham <3'  Y/n gave a small smile at it. Seo and Raeka gave a smug look. "ooh~" they both perked up. "..." Y/n slightly blushed, as she answered the call. "Haitham?" she responded. "n/n, where are you? I'm outside the mall to pick you up." Y/n blinked twice. "ehh?? i already said that i can go home by myself..." 

"but I missed you." Alhaitham sulked on the other side of the phone. Y/n glared at them both, but they were distracted by something. She slowly moved away from them. "I missed you too," she whispered, giving a small faint smile. On the other hand, Alhaitham was screaming inside at the top of his lungs. "Come here quick. stay safe on the way." he said, as y/n responded with an 'okay'. He ended the call, as Raeka snapped out of her thoughts. "Sooo? what did he say?" she smugly said. "he'll pick me up." 

"Lucky.." Seo murmured, huffing. Raeka chuckled, she didn't care about romance. But she did like someone in particular. Is it obvious? Kaveh. "Well, I'll be going with Seo here." Raeka added before she yawned. "I'm tired. Be safe on the way." Seo said in a sleepy tone. Y/n waved goodbye, as she jogged to the mall exit.

Alhaitham, on the other hand, was waiting for her. He constantly tapped on the ground, wanting to be in his girlfriend's arms. Alhaitham sulked quietly, as he saw Y/n. He immediately brightened up. "Y/nnn..." he whined slightly, embarrassed by his actions. She smiled. "You miss me too much." She said, chuckling as Alhaitham hugged her tightly. Y/n as well, hugged him tightly as if there was no tomorrow. Little did they know, someone was behind Y/n. Alhaitham frowned. Y/n turned around, seeing Ishiwaka. "what do you need?" she asked, as Ishiwaka gave a small smug. "Well, I didn't know both of you were dating." Ishiwaka lied. But it wasn't that obvious for the both of them. Y/n blinked twice, sighing. "...so? Where's the point?" Ishiwaka chuckled deeply. "Can we talk in private? without Alhaitham?" Ishiwaka said. 

"Specifically, why?" Y/n frowned as she crossed her arms. "Come on." Ishiwaka said, impatiently. "fine." Y/n said, to get things over with. She followed Ishiwaka into an isolated corner, Y/n being skeptical about it. At the same time, she felt a wave of nervousness. "You're actually dating Alhaitham huh?" Ishiwaka blurted out, her usual expression faded. It turned into a serious one, and it looked like she was about to murder or punch the wall. "...Why'd you ask?" Y/n replied, just to be safe. "Just answer me." Ishiwaka squinted her eyes, crossing her arms. "Yeah." Y/n admittedly said. "okay." To Y/n's surprise, she didn't notice Ishiwaka whispering in her ear. 

"well Y/n, I'm going to get my revenge. I will take Alhaitham, my future possession." Ishiwaka whispered in a low tone, smirking slightly, as she left Y/n speechless. Y/n tightened her fists, sighing. "what a hassle." She said. But, she was worried about what will happen in the future. Will she get hurt? Or worse, might she damage her friends' lives? She gulped down, shaking her head. She shouldn't jinx it. 

Y/n went back to Alhaitham, whining quietly. Alhaitham hugged her immediately. "what happened?" Alhaitham caressed her hair, letting Y/n bury and melt into him. "It's just that..." she sighed. She doesn't want to say the whole thing yet. "She asked if we were dating. I'm guessing she likes you." Y/n chuckled, Alhaitham giving the smallest smile. "Well, sorry not sorry, I am dating the most cute girl in my life." he flirted, but it was true. Y/n slightly blushed. "just remember this..."

"I love you. and only you. " 

---

/ 792 words \

oh wow i said I would be back after the hiatus but I ended up coming back after 2 months

I'M SO SORRY GUYS... I HAD EXAMINATIONS (I passed uwu. 1 mistake and 2 mistakes)

thank you so much for the support... I'm seeing users saving the book in their library for purposes HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA TYSM ILY GUYS <33