1

The next day, my eyes slowly open. My face scrunches in confusion. I blink as an attempt to clear my vision. When my vision clears, I recognize my surroundings as Lashawn's living room.

When I recognize my surroundings, I realize who I'm laying on top of and who's laying on top of me. My eyes widen at the feeling of Natasha's chest pressing into my face and Gian's groin pressing into my behind. I lay still, but mentally, I'm running a marathon and I haven't even been awake for a minute.

There's so many thoughts going through my head right now, such as;

God, please say it ain't so.

What the hell was in those shots?

I can't believe I did that with Gian.

Technically, Gian came onto me first.

I'm never drinking again.

I can't sit here and pretend that the alcohol was solely to blame. No, this came to happen over weeks of pushing and pulling. Weeks and weeks of tethering on the line of friendship. I guess Gian and I were playing a game, one to see how far would be too far and with last night, we finally crossed that line.

All that's to say, Natasha was the farthest person away from my mind last night. Gian consumed every thought in my head...and that scares me. Just like it did when I first started liking him.

"Get me the fuck up outta here." I mutter out loud, not wanting to deal with these thoughts and emotions so early in the morning.

I get the shock of my life when Gian starts to shift on top of me. He groans as he sits up. When he does, I feel his hand splay intimately on my back. My back starts to tingle from the touch. With his other hand, he scratches his hair judging by the sounds.

"Yo, you good?" He asks, voice deep from sleep.

"No, I'm not. Get your hand off of my back." I tell him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Gian apologizes, quickly pulling his hand away. "I just thought since last night-"

"Well, you thought wrong." I interrupt, "Now, please get off of me so I can go to the bathroom."

Gian hesitates before moving to stand up. Once he is off, I stand up, yawning and stretching my limbs. Afterwards, I kick off my shoes and move past him to grab my duffel bag. I walk past an awake Seraya, going down the hallway, until I'm at Lashawn's door.

"Yo Lashawn, are you up?" I ask.

"Yea, you need to use the bathroom?"

I nod, then quickly realize that he can't see me. My stupid ass. I then respond with, "Yea."

"You can come in."

I open the door. I glance at the bed to see Lashawn laying down with Isaiah hugging him in his sleep. He keeps one hand occupied with his boyfriend's waist and the other with his phone. Softly smiling at the sight, I walk across the room into the open bathroom.

I turn on the light. Just when I'm about to close the door, Gian slips inside. I turn to him, frowning. He closes the door and he's immediately met with Lashawn's voice.

"Aye now, don't be doing nun nasty in my bathroom!"

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" Gian yells back, shaking his head.

"Gian, why are you in here while I'm in here?" I ask while pulling off my shirt.

"I..."

With the cloth out of my way, I can see that Gian is distracted by...me? I watch his eyes dart from my bare chest to my stomach.