3

I lay across Gian's lap. My head lies on my crossed arms as Gian hesitates. Before, I felt his fingers running slowly and gently up my bare thigh. I felt the genuine admiration in his touch. Suddenly, it's like he reminded himself that he isn't supposed to be admiring me. That's when he grips my thigh hard, pulling my legs apart. Next thing I know, I feel a smack on my ass and a grip in my hair.

"Yeen a pillow princess, nigga." He whispers roughly into my ear, "Use that mouth of yours for something other than running it."

I gulp as he releases my hair. I ease up off of his lap to tug at his sweats. Gian lifts his hips, making it easier for me to pull them down mid-thigh. Once they're down, I stare at the bulge in his Ralph Lauren boxers. I reach out with the intention to cup his erection through the fabric, but I find myself faltering. Gian isn't the only one that has to get their head back in the game.

Instead, I grab the hem of his boxers, shimmying them down to where his sweats are. Gian's erection springs up and my eyes follow the movement. I have a clearer view of it now that I didn't get the other night. Gian seems to be about 9 inches when hard. His dick curves a bit and it's two-toned, a nice shade of bronze evening into a light shade of cinnamon. Honestly speaking, I find it pretty like the rest of him.

Enough staring though, I lean in to swipe my tongue at the head. At the same time, I hear Gian pouring lotion into his hand. He rubs his hands together before spreading my ass apart. I shiver slightly at the cold touch. I quickly get over it as I lick down Gian's length until I land at his balls. I cup them in my hand as I begin to suck on the skin.

"Fuck..." Gian groans lowly.

I grin to myself while moving back to the head. Puckering my lips, I let spit dribble from my mouth onto his erection. Gian, on the other hand, circles his finger around my rim. I shake with anticipation until he finally pushes his index finger in. It's a foreign feeling. I feel my brows furrow while I let my other hand grip Gian's member. I massage his balls with one hand and I stroke his length up and down with the other.

As I do this, Gian is moaning, but I can tell he is trying to keep his noises contained. Instead, he focuses on working his finger in further. I continue to feel uncomfortable until I feel his digit press against something in me, which must be my prostate, judging by the full body jolt that goes through me. I yelp, wanting more pressure, but instead Gian's finger shies away.

He thrusts it in and out of me until I'm a bit looser. That's when a second finger enters me. I lower my head again, opening my mouth to take Gian's length inside. Suddenly, his two digits press against that same spot from earlier. As I let out a surprised moan, Gian bucks up. My eyes widen as the head hits the back of my throat.

I expect Gian to do what he did earlier, give me a glimpse of heaven before taking it all away. Instead of shying away this time, he repeatedly rams his fingers into my prostate. The scream I let out gets muffled around his dick. Speaking of which, he continues to catch me off guard by bucking his hips up to the point where I just slacken my jaw, letting Gian use my mouth how he pleases.

"Good...just like that...fuck..." He purrs, head rolling against the couch, "So good for me."

My eyes begin to roll back. Between the incessant thrusting of his fingers, my mouth getting fucked, and the praise, I can't anymore. It's too much, all at once, and with nowhere for me to run.

I'm about to release when he suddenly pulls out his fingers. At the same time, he grips my hair, pulling me away from his still erect dick. I find myself coughing immediately after the rough treatment of my throat. Pulling my head up, Gian speaks into my ear, "Bend over the arm of the couch."

I nod once he releases my hair. I maneuver myself around on the couch until I have my arms resting on the armrest as I bend over. In my peripheral vision, I see Gian pulling his shirt over his head. He throws it somewhere before scooting up behind me. Gian rests one hand on my left cheek before spreading it to expose my entrance. That's all the warning that I get because afterwards, not one, not two, but three fingers slide into me.