2

I feel stiff as I sit next to Gian in Wendy's. I'm uncharacteristically silent as I scroll through flights from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale. It doesn't help that Gian goes from having a conversation with both Isaiah to Lashawn, to being all up in my phone.

"What's got your attention over there, Zach?" Isaiah asks.

"Looking at flights to Florida." I reply, "Going to go see my folks for Thanksgiving break."

"Shit!" Lashawn exclaims, pulling out his phone. "Nigga, you just reminded me that I need to book my flight to New York."

"Oh..." Isaiah mutters, sounding a little sad. "What about you, Gian? What are your Thanksgiving plans?"

"Finna be in Marietta, visiting my family." Gian responds, "At the same time, the rest of the family from Mexico coming up here."

"All these plans sound fun." Isaiah nods along.

"What are your plans, twin?" I ask.

"I guess I'm staying in Atlanta." He shrugs, "But Atlanta big as fuck, so it's not like I'll run out of things to do."

"True." Lashawn nods, still scrolling through his phone.

That's when I decide to look back at my own. Google has listed out all the airline options. I immediately look past Spirit's inexpensive base price and I tap on Delta. Last time I flew with Spirit, a fight broke out because a lady refused to switch seats with this other lady, so she could be next to her baby daddy and their daughter. Everybody had to deplane due to their bullshit, so trust me when I say cheaper isn't always better. Spirit won't be tricking me again.

It takes me about 5 minutes to book a round trip flight. I book a departing flight for the morning of November 20th and a returning flight for the evening of November 25th. With the checked bag, carry-on, and travel insurance all included, the cost comes up to $412. I'll be staying at my aunt and uncle's house, so there will be no need to book a hotel...

Unless they piss me off of course...

With my flight booked and my travel worries out of the way, my focus flies back to Gian. I've noticed that his leg keeps bumping into mine. Gian and I are about the same size. I'm just an inch or two taller, so there should be no reason why our legs are making contact. I turn my head with words on the tip of my tongue, but they fall down the back of my throat instantly.

Not only does Gian have his legs spread wide open, taking up most of the space, but he has his arms on top of the booth with one specifically behind my head. That's not even the worst part. No, the worst part is Gian staring me down. In fact, he was already staring me down when I turned my head. He is just not shying away from my gaze. He even goes as far as looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes at his cockiness before looking at my phone. The nigga is just so sure that he's gonna have me on my back with my legs spread tonight. I'll show his ass.

( Time Skip )

Gian is gonna have me on my back with my legs spread tonight.

I know you're thinking, what changed? Well, I stopped at Walgreens after school to get some more body wash. While I'm going down that isle, I pass the douches and then, I cartoonishly walked backwards over to them. I probably stared at it for like 2 minutes, listening to both the angel and the devil on my shoulders. Listening to both what I know I should do and what I know I want to do. Ultimately, the devil took control and now I'm here...

...Pacing around my living room with a twitching butthole, waiting for Gian to get here. I got on a black tank top, purple Nike shorts with a black logo, and matching black socks. Suddenly, I stop.