~¹~

I leave the cig beside the bed , she comes into the room half naked

"You look so hot"
I say laying naked on the middle of the bed with my hands behind my head and a knee up while the other is down.

She gets on the bed and slowly crawls all the way to me,

"What this time?"
I ask in excitement with a smirk on my face

"Cocaine"
She answers as she pulls out a small plastic seethrough bag with white powder inside, from her panties.

I roll up a dollar for her , she weighs some and then separates it into four sections 2 for me and 2 for her, fair deal.

i roll another dollar , before we start she puts the plastic bag inside her drawer then closes it, after that she imidiately turns back to me and the cocaine.
she snorts one line i get up from my position and i snort one too, closing my eyes to the masochistic pleasure of the white powder traveling through my nostrils.
before i could open them Sara kisses me and puts me back to where i was undressing herself quickly while opening my legs and getting in-between them.
She teases me at the start kissing my thighs and inner thighs untill she reaches my pussy and i moan into the teasing session while she looks satisfied, before she starts she breathes heavily on my pussy and the starts liking me, i don't think the cocaine has started working but this works too.

She locks my thighs into place and works her tongue really good while i move my upper body to the rythm and moan while breathing quickly, i grab her hair at some point and she goes quicker, now putting a finger in and licking my clit.
I moan louder and breathe heavily while my body shakes from the pleasure, my feet start kicking from the orgasm as usual and she pulls away.
She lays beside me kissing every inch of my body then finally my neck, where im most sensitive, i liked that and moaned more, she kisses my lips shutting me up for awhile, then gets ontop of me and she starts rubbing our pussies together, and we both move moaning in sinchrony.

Now i get ontop of her kissing her whole body and then start fingering her pussy , after we both finish we just lay on the bed and moan , after a while we get calmer and i light up some cannabis cigs .
watching as her naked sweaty body still shakes in pleasure i smirk, i give her my cigarette and she takes a puff  , then giving it back to me i leave it where the other cigarettes are,
focusing on sara and ger body, i get up to get a towel to clean her up but as im about to touch her she jumps on me pinning me down to the bed, she sits on my stomach and puts her mouth on my neck sucking it until it burns, she does the same to different places of my body so she can leave  hickies , when shes done she rises up her body , still sitting on my stomach, she looks at me and smiles  , i do the same and she ends up hugging me for the rest of the night.

///////
To be continued
//////

If you liked this please support me by following and like ing my chapters so i can continue them, and maybe check out some of my other stories, who knows you might like them.