~⁶~

,, you sit here,,

sara says, she smiles and walks out. i sit on the bed.. what was that? weird..

i think nothing of it and just stare at the ceiling.while laying on the bed. My hands crossed behind my head and i try to relax, my eyes are bothering me from the crying i threw earlier.

After some minutes i hear the keys in the door, i snap up and sit straight on the bed, the door opens and closes , sara comes in with a bottle of whiskey in her hand, she looks at me with lust, she wants to continue from where we left off.

She pours some whiskey in two glasses then gives me the one, i take a sip.

Wooo this is strong, i haven't had whiskey in a long time, but i need something strong for tonight, to make me forget.

Sara comes close to me
"Are you still mad?"

while looking so seductive, with a rusty voice and darken eyes she whispers near my ear.
Shes rubbing her body on mine , i like that .

"Im not mad babe, i understand now"

I sigh ,i rest my head on her shoulder, she takes the chance and with one hand she brings me closer to her.
Her hand is over my body now, shes reaching for my pussy, i open my legs wider to hint her that i want it.
She takes away my glass before im able to finish it and puts it on the floor. She doesn't want me drunk.
Gently then she pushes me on the bed, i lay there and she starts kissing me, she doesn't take off my dress still. Her hand slips over my boob and she's squeezing  it.

She picks me up and leaves me near the bed frame, i open my legs wider , i try to take the dress off but she stops me this time. She grabs my hands and pins them on the bed frame.

Im now underneath her, she kisses me passionately before looking at me good.
She lets my hands go and with both hands she rips my dress open. Me shocked i stay at my place, my hands fell beside me.

I am naked and wet, she admires my body before going down on me.
She stars liking my pussy while with one hand shes rubbing my clit, i start breathing heavily and moan and she goes harder.

"You taste so good babe"
She breathes on my pussy and that makes me as horny as ever.

"Turn your ass around"
She says while sitting on her knees , looking at me from above like she's about to fuck me hard.

I turn , now laying on my stomach. She takes the rest of what's left from the dress off and spreads my legs, she licks my ass and teases me on my clit.
I rub against her finger in pleasure.
And moan.

"On your knees"
She whispers to my ear, while picking my head up from grabbing my hair.

I get on my knees. She lowers my upper body with het hands, now my ass is only raised.

"Ass up"

She says and starts eating me out while moaning , i can feel the vibration and my body shakes in pleasure, i moan too and breathe heavily.

She then stands on her knees, and admires my back side,

"You're so fucking hot"

she licks her fingers and puts two fingers in my pussy, with the other hand she grabs my ass , her one thigh comes closer to the fingers that are inside me.

She moves her body back and forth fingers inside me, and with the  resistance of her hip she is really steady when she starts going faster.

Faster.. then faster.. now slower she slaps my ass hard and i winced in pain. she's going faster again, steady.

"You're gorgeous"
She says and makes me hotter.

"Mmm im.. about... To  cum"

I say while moaning
My breath can't catch up with her, so im a mess.
After she heard me she went faster , and stayed steady there.

"Fuck"
I say  and i explode . I pull away from her and she lets me, she stands there admiring me while my body shakes in pleasure.
I roll on my stomach and i bend my knees so they are near my stomach now. I continue moaning, having no idea what's surrounding me.

Sara comes closer and lays next to me, enjoying my very vocal orgasm.

She tries to pet me and i flinch in response
I turn to her and kiss her, she covers me with the sheet and puts her hand on my ass, squeezing it she pecks my lips then closes her eyes and tries to fall asleep.

"We gotta wake up early tomorrow"

She whispers and we both drift off to sleep.

//////
To be continued
//////
.

.