~²~

The morning sun rose to the unclosed window in the room , shining bright on our faces. I slightly open my eyes, look to the side and Sara is hugging half of my body, still sleeping and under the covers.

I smile and caress her body with my slightly cold hands making her wake up a bit.

I turn my head to the other side in search of my phone, i pick my phone from the side table and open it .

My eyes widened as i snapped myself up, now fully waking sara up.

"SHIT"
I say out loud

"What? What's up?"

Sara says concerned , raising her sleepy head and looking around the room alarmed ,then at me.

"20 missed calls"

I say terrified and sara rolls her eyes , then rolls to the other side of the bed not caring, while having one hand wrapped around my waist.

"Shit"

I say once more ,realising im an hour away from home.

I try to get up but she pulls me back to the bed from my waist, hovering over me in annoyance.

Being an inch away from her face i try to say something but she shuts me up with her lips after a while she stops and starts kisses the rest of my body

"Sara stop it i have to go"
I look at the clock and say
"Now"

I push her away and she looks annoyed with my decision, she grabs my hand

"Where are you going?"
She asks
Like she doesn't know.

"Where do you think?"
I say also annoyed by her ignorance.
I start dressing up quickly.
After i put my shoes and take my bag i pick up my phone and started a call.

"IRIS (you) WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?"

i called my mom thinking she would be less dramatic but to my unluckiness my dad picks the phone up.

Being close to the station i quickly buy a ticket .

"Look dad i don't have time right now , just know im on my way home"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THA-"

With that i hang up the phone, probably making him mad.

I catch the train on time and just get in, after and hour we are there, i am the first to get off and i start running , i reach home and i get my keys out but my dad beats me to it and opens the door first, from the inside.

"Well well well, look who FINALLY decided to come back home."
My mom says as she sits up from the table.
I get inside the house, now feeling really uncomfortable.
As im about to talk my dad closes the door hard making me jump a bit .

"Do you think you just do whatever you want?"
My dad says

"And without even informing us?"
My mom adds

Im shocked and confused im a fucking adult, say something for fucks sake, i say to myself. And as i was about to , again they cut me off

"And what is that?"
My mom says pointing out the hickies i have on my neck, me embarrassed i get a bit red.

"Who did this to you?"
My mom says concerned thinking it was a bruise, but my dad knowing exactly what it was he gets furious.

"So you're acting like a whore now?"
He says , me and my mom look shocked, my mom pulls his arm and looks at him confused.

Before i start tearing up i run to my room, they follow me and continue yelling at me.
Until i had enough

"YOU KNOW WHAT! Im not a fucking child,im an adult now. "
I say turning to them

"Is that so ?"
My dad says, he pushes me aside takes a big bag of mine and starts emptying my closet, me and mom look shocked.

-
To be continued
-
-
-