~³~

After the bag he took gets full , he stops and looks at me ,  throwing the bag at my chest, i catch it.

My dad walks out of my room and my mom follows him behind , to talk him out of the situation.

I stay there dumbfounded staring as they both walk out and try to understand what the fuck had just happened .did i just get kicked out?

After they are out of my sight and in the kitchen i hear their voices

"NO ! Shes a grown woman! She can go take care of herself, and we'll see how this "grown woman " manages her shit."
My dad shouts furious at my mom for defending me

But my mom shouts back at him
"Oh john will you just calm down?lets talk about it"

But it's too late he made his choice, he ignores my mom and comes again to my room pulling me from my arm, opening the door and throwing me out, i still look like i have no idea what is happening, he closes the door before my mom could get to me and stays there so that my mom Can't open the glass-like door.
Looking around me i notice some of our neighbours have gotten out to their balconies to see what was up.some  have even gone out of their houses.

Realising that the door won't open soon i start to walk back to the train station , while walking away from my neighbourhood i hear some grannies talk to eachother

"It was about time they kicked this brat out"
One granny says and the other nods ger head in agreement.

-Where am i going to go?-
of course there is only one place.. Sara's apartment..
I get in and then out of the train all this, while people are looking at me and my red puffy eyes.

With heavy feet i reach Sara's door. I know where she leaves her spare keys but i don't want to open the door on my own, im not that comfortable.
So i call her up.

"Hey sara"
I start and i try not to cry but she can hear my raspy voice

"Again?"
She asks me

"Yea"
I say while my voice breaks and i tear up
I imidiately hear the ring of the door and i open it and run up the stairs while the door closes automatically.

I reach her apartment and her door is already open , she's waiting for me.
As soon as i get inside her apartment she closes the door while i throw my bags on the floor.
She comes behind me and hugs me from my waist, i let it all out, i start crying and she just comforts me while she has her head on my neck.

"Shhh everything's going to be okay"
She whispers in my ear and moves my body with hers slowly side to side .

She sits me on a chair and takes my shoes off, throwing them near the door. i get up and hug her tightly, not wanting to let her go.. ever .

"Thank you"
I mumble as good as i can.

" Now you know that you need me"
She whispers to me while she tightened the hug.
"And why(you need me)"
She continues.

I slowly start to calm down .we walk towards the bed, she closes the window and and the blinds making it look like it's night .
We lay together on the bed and we continue hugging
"Can i stay here for a few days?"
I ask , wiping my tears away and sniffing back my nose.

She starts  peting my hair,then looks at me  in the eyes
"What do you think baby?"
She whispers. A bit offended that i had to ask

"Look sara-"
I try it say something but she stops me.

"Shhh lets just stay like this for a while okay?"
She closes her eyes  ready to sleep from the calmness of the room.
I look at her , she's such a good girlfriend, one of the only people who care and look out for me.
Of course i have some friends, but mostly from college.
Sara goes to college too, not in my college, no , but she is really smart so i guess it makes sense.
If you're wondering where sara gets the weed .. yes its from her college, there isn't a lot of weed there, and it's really hard to get it out with so much security.she manages tho, as i said shes smart.
Compared to me, i go in community college, big difference nit that people who go to community college aren't smart, i just am not as smart as sara.

"Are you hungry"
Sara cuts my thoughts off

"Yea a bit"
I say, but im actually really hungry

"How bout pizza?"

"Yes"
You're in my head.

"You can go take a quick shower, im going to order it k?"
She says starting to care my hair once again.

"Yea "
I whispered.

She changes her position ,gets ontop of me and kisses me, then leaves the bed and goes to grab her phone

"Margarita pizza?"

"Yeah"
I answered and i get up and go to the bathroom.i take my clothes off  and get the water ready. I get in the shower and let the water run all over my body.

//////////
To be continued
/////////