~⁴~

"Margarita pizza?"

"Yeah"

I answered and i get up and go to the bathroom.i take my clothes off  and get the water ready. I get in the shower and let the water run all over my body.

Suddenly sara opens the door and looks at me smirking , she takes her clothes off and then joins with me in the shower, letting her body get touched by the water she closes her eyes.

She opens her eyes looks at me, then pulls me closer and kisses me while hugging. i stop the kiss and put my hands on her chest.

"Babe what are you doing?"
I say confused

"What? Can i not enjoy my girlfriend?"

"I was literally here yesterday"
I say a bit annoyed that she wants to do it right now.

"But we have 40 minutes until the food gets here , so lets have some fun"

She says while turning me around to face the wall. She grabs my waist and pulls it towards her. she separates my legs and gets on her knees, putting her face in-between my Legs .

She licks up and down, then more in the middle, my brath gets heavy, sara liked that .
I turn around and she gets up, she grabs me by my neck and pins me to the wall, she lowers her hand down to my pussy and i moan.

She doesn't put her fingers in yet but shes teasing me and my legs react by shaking.
With my hands i try to make her take her hand away from my neck , she stops teasing me and decides to grab my hands in a tight grip.

She continues choking me until i jerk my head and i close my eyes from the pain.

She gets her hand away and comes closer to me with her hand still gripping mine, she kisses me on the neck, gently tho.
She lets my hands but doesn't move away,she smirks knowing im turned on, but she grabs a sponge, puts some soap on it and starts cleaning my body, directing me where to move she cleans my whole body.after she's done i clean her too.
Once we are both finished from the showering we get out and we wrap ourselves in our towels, the bathroom is hot, and so are we.
Sara looks in the mirror, she looks at me through the mirror. She comes near my ear and whispers

"You're mine."

My whole body vibrated from the beating of my heart ,that was about to explode.she knows i want more of her.

She left the room after that, dressing up in her cute pijamas then brushing her hair and finally coming back to check me out one more time as i search through my bag.

"Great"
I say as i realise my dad didn't pack me any useful things .
Sara looks over at me and wonders, i answer before she asks.

"I don't have any underwear"

Sara looks at me up and down with her eyes, questioning herself. I know what she is thinking, but im serious right now.

"You keep teasing me you know"
she says and goes through her closet , searching for something.untill shes satisfied with what she finds she stops.

"Here, wear this for tonight "

She says and hands a red cloth.

"That's not underwear"
I say , again serious.

"I know baby"
She says, smirks once again and slaps my naked ass as she heads to the bathroom, while chucking a bit.

/////////////
To be continued
////////////