[Request] Longan dragon X fem reader (fluff)

(Thanks to for the [first] request! Even though the site keeps saying it can't find it. But the comment is there-. Oh well-)
(Awe! I suppose some fluff is an order with all the yandere I've been writing.)
(I've decided to take a little creative liberty and make the reader a dragon as well bc Longan dragon is a gigantic cookie hater and I really don't want to write through that.)
(The reader will be a sorta forest dragon, living in the jungle.)
(Only three stories later and Longan dragon reappears. How funny.)
(POV wasn't specified so I'm doing Second person.)
(Reader uses She/Her! [duh])

Y/N dragon cookie. It was a name that was shrouded in mystery.
Unlike most other dragon cookies, Y/N cookie spent most of her time hiding from any sort of civilization and in turn, cookies.
But there was one dragon that was allowed to see Y/N dragon cookie...

"Y/N!" You heard a voice roar out to you somewhere in the jungle.
Their roaring startled a lot of the forest life, causing you to roll your eyes. You stopped absentmindedly braiding your hair, sliding off of the rock, you walked in the direction of the voice.
"Longan dragon please." You sighed, swatting a large bush away as you walked into the clearing. A large white and gold dragon cookie who oozed authority loomed in the center of the clearing. "Could you..not be so loud?"
Longan dragon cookie rolled their slitted eyes, walking towards you causing you to have to look up to maintain eye contact.
"Humph. It's not my fault your..territory..is so difficult to navigate."
You giggled at this comment as they were referring to a time when Longan dragon got lost trying to locate your den in the rainforest.
You vividly remember having spend the evening pulling thorns out of their long fluffy hair while they incessantly lectured you...
"Well. It is my home! And if it's confusing for you navigate at least that's means it's more than capable of keeping cookies out!"
Longan dragon chuckled, placing both of their claws on your shoulders.
"Of course! But I'd rather you come back to my palace you know. It's much safer."
You rubbed your arms nervously. They were right. Ever since the cookies learned that your scales had healing properties, there were constantly expeditions to find you.
Most of said expeditions wanted you to be captured so that they could use your scales for profit. Thankfully none of them had succeeded..yet.
"..." Longan dragon wrapped their arms around you, giving you a soft hug. "I just don't want you to get hurt again.."
You sniffed, tears welling up in your eyes. "...thank you Longan dragon. It means a lot."
They rested their head on your shoulder, letting out a soft yet audible purr. "Those cookies are spiteful beings who won't leave you alone. My palace is always open to you my dear. It is a refuge for all dragons, big or small.."
You pulled away, smiling. Looking around at the forest.
While it was home, it might be good to broaden your horizons instead. Looking down at your right leg, the scars of a bear trap still visible, you decided to make your choice.
"Okay Longan dragon. I'll go with you!"
Longan dragon smiled, a rare sight indeed. "I'll be glad to have you. Do you need to grab anything?"
"Nope. I'm a light traveler!"
They chuckled softly. "Very well. Let's go Y/N"

With that, the two of you took your dragon forms. Flying off into the sunset as you circled Longan dragon. It was a cheesy sight but you didn't care.
You were happy to leave your painful past behind and be with your new friend, Longan dragon cookie...

(Sometime in the past)

A small dragon whimpered, her right leg caught in a bear trap.
She surely thought she was about to die, cold and alone.
"You poor child." A regal voice whispered, getting close to the small dragon. "Allow me to help you."
The voice pried open the trap, pulling her out and nestling the dragon in their arms.
A beautiful friendship, and maybe soon to be relationship, bloomed that night. One that would span a millennium of time...
"I'll protect you..my dear."

{.~*Crumbs*~.}

[Authors note: This one was very short! A lot shorter than most others. I'm not exactly upset with it though. I feel like it turned out well enough and the story came to it's natural conclusion in due time. It was just some fluff after all. It didn't need a lot of backstory to its name. Regardless! Thanks for requesting this and I hope you enjoyed it!]

[Thanks for reading~ Cattus 🍪]

[Total words: 793]