[Request] | [! Yandere !] Night Raven X Reader

| [Uhm- me tried] |

| [I dunno why but I just had, like. Zero ideas on plot sooo] |

| [I tried my best to make it functional and I hope you won't be too disappointed with my mediocre work] |

| [Anyways, long sob story out of the way] |

| [! TW: Light mention of blood!] |

| [Reader uses They/Them] |

| [Cookiemals don't use their names bc I forgot them] |

| [Second person pov] |
| [No memes this time. Sorry.] |

The dessert paradise was a fun place to play.
Your easy going and playful personality made making friends especially simple.
While you made a lot of friends, some of your favorite friends were made in the dessert paradise.
From the jovial cookiemals, to the stern yet kind members of the churro tribe. You loved hanging out with all of them.
Though, the coolest of them all was the mysterious Wind Archer cookie.
A rather quiet and serene cookie, he was a guardian of the forest and protected it against evil spirits.
Of course the first time you found yourself staring at his arrow but eventually you managed to befriend him.
You often found yourself looking forward to seeing him and talking about any topics that came to mind.
Though as of recently Wind Archer cookie has disappeared. You haven't been able to find him no matter where you looked.
All you could do was hope that he was okay...

"Hey! Hey! Come on Y/N! Let's play over here!" The little lion shouted, their short paws moved for their lives attempting to keep up with the cookie's enthusiasm.
"Hey..We really shouldn't play here!" You shouted, attempting to stop the small animals from playing too far from the dessert paradise like a stern mother.
"Hey it'll be okay!" The red panda cookie laughed, before stopping and looking down. "Eh? What's this?"
They held up a dark black feather, squishing their eyes into a puzzled expression.
"What animal in the dessert paradise has black feathers?" The lion said, also just as puzzled.

As far as you knew, no animal in the paradise had feathers that jet black..
Suddenly you felt a looming presence behind you, it struck fear into your core and yet you couldn't bring yourself to look back at it.
"All will be swallowed by the darkness.."
You jolted, turning around quickly to see what resembled Wind Archer cookie, but the motif was all off!
His skin was a dark, sickly purple and jet black wings bulged out from his back. There was some odd bandage-visor-like thing over his eyes, obscuring them from view (though this didn't seem to affect his eyesight).
"...Wind Archer cookie?" You tried pathetically.
"...I'm Night Raven cookie..."

Huh?
You stifled a laugh, finding the display more amusing than frightening.
"Night Raven? What kind of a name is that Wind Archer?" You pressed. "Are you trying a new style or something?"
"..."
Wind Archer cookie remained silent, grabbing his deep purple and black bow.
Readying a jet black arrow, he aimed it straight at your face.
"Wh-What are you doing Wind Archer? It's me, remember?"
"...All will fall before the darkness.."

"Y/N! Watch out!"
You felt the little lion slam into you, knocking you out of the way as a deep black arrow flew through the air, grazing your calf.
You yelped as jam rolled down your foot.
"We need to get out of here!" The small fox quietly whispered-yelled.
You didn't hesitate, running back into the forest.
"...tch."

"Hah..Hah...Can...Can we talk a rest...for a moment..?"
You panted, clutching your knees as you weren't all that athletic (that and your leg was hurting so much).
"Yeah...Let's wait a moment.." The red panda sighed, sitting down as its fat ears twitched.
You sat down on the grass, feeling awfully tired.