[🎃 Halloween Special 🎃] | Longan dragon

| [They're back again omg] |

| [Y'all can blame Twitter for this chapter lol. Saw a drawing of an eldrich version of Longan dragon and I was just so inspired.] |

| [Once again, not really much shipping because I was focused more on spooks 😆] |

| [Nothing like pushing every Halloween special to the last possible second bc I had to get burnout for most of the month how nice.] |

| [Top reason why I couldn't be an Ao3 author, I'm just too damn lazy.] |

| [Anyways I'm thinking about getting super Mario bros wonder. It honestly looks pretty good, will just need to get more eshop money for super Mario rpg.] |

| [Reader uses They / Them] |

| [Second person pov] |

| [⚠️ TW: Body-horror maybe? / Blood ⚠️] |

{.~* 👻 Run! 👻 *~.}

The ground seemed to quake quite a lot more than usual lately..
The sea's that surrounded your little island town that you called home had seemed to become more violent as of late.
Not to mention the storms that have seemed to last for weeks without even letting up for a moment..
It all seemed to allude to something bad happening but what that bad thing could possibly be eluded you.

Regardless, all the other villagers seemed to think a hurricane was imminent so everyone was naturally trying to prepare for the worst.

If only it had been just a natural disaster.

You had heard of the legend of the five dragons in passing but like most everyone else, you regarded the legend as nothing more than a bedtime story.
After all, who would seriously believe that giant dragon cookies slept somewhere deep underground or in the sea?
It just all seemed silly.

And yet you found all of your preconceived notions to be absolutely shattered in mere moments.

The rain was absolutely brutal, pelting your dough and permeating the jacket you were wearing, causing you to shiver and shake.
Not that the downright terrifying scenario that was unfolding before wouldn't cause you to shiver and shake, it was just that the cold seemed to reach you first.

You stared in disbelief as a large, terrifying cookie rose from the sea. Their body easily towered over the entire island.
Sea water quickly rushed onto the island, flooding any houses that were unfortunate enough to be close to the shoreline.

The cookie seemed to wear a long white, regal looking cloak with bands of haunting gold running across the silky cloth.
However it was the cookie's actual body that alarmed you.
Their face and even claws seemed to be unrealistically black, as though your eyes couldn't even comprehend what you were seeing so instead your brain filled in the blanks with a deep black void.

Only one of their eyes would be visible at a time, right now, you could only see their right eye.
The deep black, sharp pupil scanned around the whole island, though with your inability to see their face made it difficult for you to tell how they were feeling.

With a quick movement of their talons, they eviscerated a large chunk of nearby buildings that managed to survive the flooding.