[! Yandere !] Butter Roll cookie X Reader

[Should I, work on requests or write on a new cookie that nobody cares about.]

[Y'all know what my dumbass brain choose.]

[He's hot okay. Hop off.]

[Might make a part two to this as I feel like I didn't get it all finished in one.]

[I'm tired and it's late so uhm. I'll just skip all the talk fluff and go straight to story.]

[Reader uses They / Them]

[! TW: Cannibalistic themes !]

____________________________________

Butter Roll cookie.

God, was there even a word in the dictionary to truly describe his heinously stupid being?

Well..maybe stupid wasn't quite the term.

He was charming, endearingly so.

With but a few words you'd find yourself completely enchanted.

He was a people pleaser at heart.

He knew just what to say and when to say it.

You absolutely hated it..

The way you fell straight into his trap.

His smooth talk and tenderness lulled you in.

You believed that he actually cared about you.

You believed that he was just a humble chef with no other intentions but to make delicious food.

How horribly wrong you were.

Perhaps his oddly red tinted clothes should've given it away, or that strong metallic smell that seemed to follow him after he exited from his office.

But you just didn't want to believe that anything nefarious was transpiring beneath the surface.

You simply wanted to bury your head in the sand and keep living the idyllic dream.

Keep up the enjoyment of working under Butter Roll.

But you couldn't.

Not after being confronted with multiple frost covered cookie bodies in the freezer.

Some of cookies you knew and served at one point.

Dough had been seemingly scalped from their bodies, it all seemed to click into place.

The regulars that seemed to strangely vanish into thin air, the way the restaurant seemed to stay open far past closing time.

All mundane on their own, but brought together it truly made more sense..

Butter Roll cookie was a cannibal of some kind.

You ran, as fast as you could, as far as you could.

You recalled Butter Roll yelling something out to you but you just kept going.