[!Important update!] [Newbook perhaps??]

[See update 2 for more accurate information]

No I'm not giving up on this book thankfully, that's not the big update.
Rather this update is going to outline my plans I'm writing a wholly original book series here on Wattpad.

Now I know most of you are likely just here for Crumbs and don't care about my new book and that's alright. I won't waste your time and answer your burning question about Crumbs so you can go back to..I dunno, whatever your usually doing.

This new book will not cancel Crumbs, nor will my writing of Crumbs stop when this new book eventually does start being written. The worst that might happen is Crumbs development may slow a bit. (Not that I'm not already slow but writing takes a lot out of me.). The likely schedule will be; a chapter on Crumbs and a chapter on my new book. So on and so forth.

..Now.
For those of you who are interested in following my writing that isn't just Cookie Run fanfiction. I welcome you to a Q and A for my new book.

Q: What's this books name?
A: Not quite sure yet! Though I do have a lot of ideas; Dragons Dawn, Flames of fury, Flames and Shadows, Flames of Karionus, Flames and Shadows of Karionus. So on and so forth.

Q: What's the book going to be about?
A: It's sorta going to be like Wings of Fire but without scavengers and a better magic system. If you don't know what WoF is the closest thing to a synopsis I can give you is a world full of dragons (and only dragons), with magic, evil and different dragon tribes (thinking about calling them the Tribes of Karion.) . Action fantasy following dragons discovering magic, light and an evil that can corrupt dragons into being monsters.

Q: Will their be multiple books?
A: Yes! Each book will focus on a different dragon tribe Pov in Karion and go in depth on their cultures and views (like in WoF). I still have yet to decide if the stories will be interconnected or if the stories will be book specific. (Save for a few really tense moments)

Q: When will this release?
A: ..I don't know. Really unprofessional, I know. But I still have a lot to work on considering this. I have to draw up all the tribes, decide on their powers, Make a map for the whole world to take place in, decide on major story beats and draw up a custom cover and I have to do all of this by myself. It's a one man operation and I don't really want to commission anyone for the art. Not to mention I procrastinate, a lot. So I cannot give you an exact release date for this book, best I can do is say that it'll most likely be started at least this year. I can even say that the book will likely be started in the summer to Autumn range.

Q: How will I know it's about to be released?
A: The about section of my profile will tell you.

Q: How will the book be updated?
A: Likely one chapter at a time. Sorta like Crumbs where I write the chapter and once I finish I release it.

Q: How many books will be in this series?
A: Dunno.

Q:  Will it be +18 or have Nsfw in it?
A: No the worst that will be in it is explicit gore and violence.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to answer to the best of my abilities in the comments.
Anyways Cattus will now shut up about their hyper fixation and head back to the goblin hole.

Next Crumbs chapter sneak peek is a Yandere Lotus Dragon cookie request! :D
Can't wait!
(Also rainworld downpour is finally coming to switch I'm going to go feral)