[Valentines] : [Scenario] : [Yan]| PV / WL |

["Actually it's past Valentine's Day" stfu]

[I was busy with other stuff]

[Anyways this is sorta the start of something I wanna start doing]

[Lil scenarios that are more on the short and easily digestible side]

[Simpler for me to write and get out in case I'm having a hard time with chapter base content]

[Dw. The full stories won't stop (I got a WL chapter that'll probably be out today)]

[Dunno if I wanna create fancy chapter dividers in the book or just leave it as it is so it's easier to find new chapters]

[Anyways]

[Setting is at the magic school.]

[Reader uses: They / Them]

[! Swearing !]

0 You'd probably have to be like, a rather nice cookie.

0 I can't exactly see Pure vanilla or White Lily cookie falling for you if your a massive jerk.

0 Pure Vanilla probably wouldn't fall for you completely unless you were already friends with White Lily cookie.

0 He's like a giga simp for White Lily so unless she wasn't in the school to begin with at least being friends with her would be a definite prerequisite (even if Pure Vanilla was madly in love with you).

0 If you were already expressing feelings for White Lily cookie that'd be even better! He doesn't mind sharing you (even if his obsession with you was reaching its boiling point).

0 White Lily cookie on the other hand would probably function a bit differently.

0 If she's just slightly in love with you or so, I think she'd really want you to at least tolerate Pure Vanilla.

0 But if she was madly obsessed with you. I think she wouldn't care if you were friends with Pure Vanilla.

0 Even if you hated Pure Vanilla.

0 Of course her obsession for you would have to be really intense for her to bite the bullet of you not liking Pure Vanilla.

0 But she could do it if absolutely necessary. If your love was truly that valuable to her.

0 She'd eventually distance herself from Pure Vanilla cookie in order to monopolize her time with you if things continued down this path.

0 But both are fine with sharing you / you having other friends.

0 Unless..

0 If neither knew each other before meeting you. I think things might be different.

0 I think Pure Vanilla still wouldn't mind you having other friends.

0 Even if he was fully obsessed with you.

0 His morals would likely nip any chances of him becoming controlling over your friendships.