Cuddle - Chapter 22

Robert's POV:

"So, are you okay with telling everyone?" I ask Ross as we approach his house.

"I'm okay with telling Roy. Not any adults yet." he answers, taking his keys out his pocket.

"You don't want to tell your mom?" I ask back, kinda surprised.

"I'm not ready to. I haven't even told her I'm bisexual yet so I'm just a little worried to just cut straight to it and tell her we're dating." he explains.

"Alright, just tell me when you're ready." I say reassuringly.

He was about to unlock the door but since Jaune can't know we're dating yet I stopped him, wanting one last thing. He must've wanted the same thing or knew what I was thinking because when he turned to look at me he gave me a knowing smile and leaned upwards into my face for a quick kiss while cupping my cheeks. We pulled apart after a couple seconds and he finally unlocked the door.

Jaune was sitting right in the living room so she was able to hear when we entered. She got up from the couch to greet us.

"Hey boys, had a nice night?"she asks as we set our bags onto the floor.

"Yep, very nice." Ross answers.

Jaune looks from Ross to all the bags we had. "Robert, is that a projector?" she asks, pointing to the case around my chest.

"Uh, yeah! We won a raffle at the movie theater and got one of their projectors. It was pretty rad." I lie.

Jaune was about to question us more until Ross grabbed my wrist and rushed to the stairs. "We're gonna take showers and head to bed! Long day." Ross excuses

"Oh, okay then. Goodnight boys! Love you Ross!" she calls out to us as we make our way upstairs to Ross' room.

"Night mom, love you too!" Ross yells back quickly.

We made it to Ross' room and he shut the door behind him. He sighed and plopped down on his bed face first.

"I think you should tell her Ross, she'll support you y'know. You're just stressing yourself out." I explain, sitting down next to him on the bed.

He lifts his head off the bed and rests it on his hand, letting out another sigh. "I know she'll support me. I'm just not good with opening up." he responds.

"I'll be there to help you," I say, laying down next to him. "Maybe you should try practicing what you'll say."

"Like, in a mirror?"

"Yeah! Or if you want I can help you practice, you could pretend I'm your mom."

He thought for a minute. "That would be nice." he responds, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Great, you wanna start tomorrow?" I ask with a smile as I felt him on my shoulder. I leaned my head on top of his.

"That sounds good. Thanks Rob."

We stayed like that for a minute before Ross decided he would go take a shower first. I lifted my head off his so he could get up and grab his pajamas. After he got his stuff he gave me a quick smile before leaving. He shut the door behind him and as soon as I heard it click I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it excitedly. I still can't believe it, I actually asked him out! And he said yes! I had my first kiss! Holy moly, what a night. I rolled around in the bed and kicked my feet as I thought about today and what our future dates would be like. It's so exciting and entertaining to think about.

About thirty minutes later Ross came back and threw his towel on his gaming chair. He sat down next to me and gave me a smirk. "Guess what?"

I look up at him. "Wha-" Suddenly I got hit with the smell of my Moroccan cream, which made me realize what he was referring to. "You did your hair!" I beam out.