Forty-Seven

Except... Chris and Charlie didn't come alone.

Eagerly, I await them in the bedroom, hoping they arrive before the hour was up. Anxious, but excited, my stomach twists in knots. I've never done this for anyone.

Chris likes me in lingerie. The tiniest, laciest things either one of us can find. Occasionally, he'll find something for me to wear for him, but it never lasts the night. Along with his preference for clothing choice, his second favorite activity is ripping it off.

I have little bits of material embedded in my rugs. They're leftovers from our sleepovers, dug into the fabric from our footsteps. His dark rugs look like a bucket of confetti exploded all over them.

Does this stop him? No. Have I asked? Yes. All he does is grin, buy more, and promise to replace them.

On their heels, wearing a gorgeous smile on his handsome face, was Michael. It froze in place as he caught sight of me, sitting against the headboard on my king-sized bed with my legs spread open. His teeth snapped together so hard, I fear he broke them.

They brought Michael.

Oh, my gosh. They fucking brought Michael! They weren't supposed to bring him!

No. No! No.

I specifically told him to bring Charlie, and Charlie alone. He even asked if I was accepting them both! Surely... surely, he understood?

Obviously not.

Everything unraveled in slow motion.

Chris spun to protect me from Michael's view, but it was too late. At least ten seconds passed in our surprise, and he was able to get a good look at me. His eyes clung to mine, defiantly so. Then they drop.

Charlie dove for me, closing the space between us faster than a normal human could hope. His eyes glowed like a flame, brought to life by the machinery under his skin. They both wore their emotions on their sleeves, and it ran the gambit.

Surprise.

Happiness.

Lust.

Then, dawning horror.

It recedes as Chris shoves Michael into the hallway, but it doesn't completely dissipate. When Charlie learns he's gone, his lust returns tenfold. Chris, while lustful as Charlie, is reeling and his emotions leapfrog in several directions.

And I... well, I sat there stunned for longer than I should have. I couldn't think or form words. And when I should have been reaching to cover myself from Michael, my body refused to act.

The gold and white duvet is soft under my legs and ass, cocooning me in the cold room. I'm stretched under a floating, black platform bed with a tufted headboard. This room is unlike anything else I've stayed in since meeting them both.

Decorated in warm tones of gold, brown and white, with plush white carpeting. A white linen sectional sits to my left, blocking the view of the fireplace holding a flat-screen TV. To my right are two doors, one to a closet and the other to a full private bathroom.

The Rest-Pod is a place of comfort and privacy for executives, and this is my private suite. Catrina has never been here, and neither has Levi. Ryker saw it the day they completed it, but hasn't been back since. It's special to me and I wanted our first time together to be special, too.

But now, something else has taken the grandeur and excitement away. It's official. Every one of my personal guards has seen me naked.

I'm mortified, but something else lingers like a cloud of smoke under the surface. Before Chris could protect me, I'd watched Michael's eyes go from friendly detachment and curiosity to shamelessly heated.