Forty-Eight

"There it is." I stiffen as Charlie's grip turns to stone and his fingers curl inside of me. "Found it."

I'm squirming, groaning into Chris' mouth. His left hand rests at the base of my stomach, where his fingers play my clit like an instrument. Slow, deliberate strokes encircle the bundle of nerves confidently. He's not like Charlie.

He's had time to learn every inch of my body in darkness and light, and it shows. There's no mercy in his kisses, either. They consume me, robbing me of thought as his tongue glides across mine, exploring my mouth.

When I groan, he sinks his teeth into my bottom lip, waiting for a whimper to escape my throat. It's the only begging I can do—want to do. I'm afraid I'll lose count if I use my voice for more than numbers.

"I wonder if you'll like—" Charlie breaks off, eyes alight with mischief when my back arches. "You liked that. Don't you, princess?"

My hands are at their shoulders, gripping and squeezing restlessly. I want to come, but they won't let me. Not until Charlie has had his fill of exploration. Not until Chris has kissed me into insanity.

"I think she likes it when I do... this..."

A strangled cry leaves my lip as I yank my mouth from Chris'. Whatever he's done with those damn fingers, I can barely think beyond my next breath. My head is reeling and my pulsing is feathering faster, catching the speed of a hummingbird's wings.

Why did I agree with this? What was I thinking? Why did I think I'd survive them both at the same time?

I can barely handle Chris. Barely. And most nights he's taking it easy on me.

Without asking, I know Charlie has no intention of taking it easy on me tonight or any other night. Those blue eyes I adore are focused on me—watching and analyzing my every move. I can't hide anything from them.

It's maddening.

Chris' mouth latches onto my throat, painting a sloppy trail of spine tingles kisses down to my shoulder. The fingers on my clit don't stop and don't change pace. Gasping, I shift my hips, but there's nowhere to go.

Trapped against the wall and dangling in their grasp, I can't avoid any of their attention. And the hunger on both of their faces is mirrored in their bodies. Instead of one hard cock, there are two, and both of them make my insides clench.

How on Earth am I going to take them both? Will I even be able to walk tomorrow or the next day? Ever?

While I'm confident in my inventions, I'm not confident I will escape this unscathed. Not with Charlie's fingers burrowing so deep inside of me stars dance across my vision. Still, it's not enough.

"More," I choke out, twisting and wriggling. "I need more."

Charlie grins wide, but his head shakes. No. He won't give more.

"You take what we give you, Blue." He claims my mouth, sealing his lips to mine in a toe-curling, violent kiss. When he pulls away, I whine, pushing forward as far as I can to keep him close. "Already whining? I can't wait to hear the noises you'll make when I'm fucking that smart mouth of yours."

"I never said I'd suck your cock, Charlie." I remind him. "What was it again? Eight times on your fingers, eight times on your tongue, and eight times on your cock."

Jerking, I scream as his fingers speed up. They thrust harder to stimulate the gold mine he'd found earlier. My G-Spot. Chris' own amusement park on the nights when I'd neglected to follow instructions.

For every act of disobedience, he'd make me come.

It's supposed to be a punishment, but how can brain-shattering orgasms be anything other than pure pleasure when it's with the one you love? I'd had pleasure before. It wasn't like this.