Chapter 1

(Mitch's POV)

"Miiiiiiiiitch" Jerome screamed into my ears.
I was just sitting there, contemplating life.
I could see the worried look on his face through skype.

"Is everything okay, Mitch?" Jerome asked in a worried tone.

I didn't answer him.
I didn't want to talk.

"Fine. You don't want to talk. How about I come into your room right now and ask you?" Jerome giggled.

Still I wouldn't answer.
I just sat there, on my bed.
Just lying there, waiting for it to end.
Hoping it will end.

"Fine." He said, and with that he came into my bedroom.
"Now, what's wrong? You have been acting so down lately.
Are you okay?"

"I'm fine okay." I snapped at him. I could see his facial expression getting sad. I could see that he was on the verge of tears.
"Sorry, Jerome. I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"I need to go record." Jerome said. He voice sounded scratchy.

I watched as he got up. He tried his best not to stumble as he walked out of my room, and shutting my door.

"I'm sorry. I rally truly am sorry." I muttered under my breath after I was sure that he had left.

With that I slowly got up, still in pain from lasts night incident.

*Flash Back*
-Trigger Warning: Self Harm-

I looked at my clock, and it read 2:43 AM.
I decided it was time to go to the bathroom, and release what I have kept bottled up inside.

I slowly got up from my bed, trying not to make a sound.
I headed towards my bathroom, and opened the cabinet.
It didn't take long for me to spot my razors, and dull knives.

I started it off small with a dull knife, and I pressed it upon my skin.
The cold metal felt so good. I just let it set there for about a minute before moving it. I started to slide it acrossed my thighs first.
It cut the first thin layer of flesh. Oh how the pain felt so good.
The relief was so calming. I slowly lifted the knife away from my thigh, and I just watched. I watched the blood slowly slip out of the cut, and watched as slide down my legs to the cold tiled floor.

I made a few more cuts on that thigh, before switching to to other one. On the other thigh, it got a little deeper. I muttered to myself "Now?" Should I switch to the razor and cut my wrists?

Yeah. I will, and with that I set my knife in the sink, and hesitantly grabbed for the razor. Once I finally grasped it, it was could than the knife was. I pulled up my sleeves, and pressed it down onto my jagged tough skin. It slid acoss, and down my wrist. Every little or big cut some how parallel with one another. I repeated this on the other wrist too. It looked sort of like the other one. Just a little messier.

I just sat there, and watched the blood slip down my thighs and arms, and onto the white tiled floor. It took me a second realise what I had just done.

I cleaned myself up, and tried to clean up my bathroom floor.
What ever, if her notices it, I will just say that I split my red coolade.
He will believe it because he has walked in on me eating pizza in my bathroom.

*Flashback Over*
-Still trigger warning-

I got up and walked to the bathroom once again.
But this time I started off will my sharpest razor. I don't know why I keep so much stuff bottled up inside, I think to myself.
I started will my sharpest razor, because I need to feel a lot more pain than usual. I don't know why, but I think I'm getting worse.

I'm already addicted.
I can't stop.

"You won't stop." I here a voice say.

"W-whos there?" I ask thinking that I had just imagined it.

"You know you want to. I know you want to. Come on. All you need to do is grab that bottle of pills, and take them."

_________________________
Please don't hate me.
I wrote this without shedding a single tear.
Is that bad.
I only cry when other people write about them self harming.
Just want you lovely peoples to know that this is really hard for me to write. Yes, it makes me sad. I just don show it.
I can relate to a lot of this stuff I just wrote.

I will try and update in about 4 or so days.
Again, please don't hate me.
Hate my teachers for giving me a ton of homework.

Sorry. I'm blabbing about me again.

Goodbye Peoples, I will update when I feel like it