Chapter 5

(Mitch's POV)

The next thing I knew, Jerome stood up. I saw his tear stained cheeks, and puffy red eyes. What he did next, I never would of imagined.

He didn't say anything, just leaned in and connected our lips. I kissed back once I realised what was going on. Our mouth's were perfectly in sync. But us being humans, we had to unlock our lips. Jerome was just starring at me.

"I heard that you liked me! Is that true?" Jerome asked me, no long in tears.

"Well, sort of." I said exited.

"What do you mean by 'sort of'."

"I don't like you." I tell him pretending to be sad.

"What do you mean?"

"In mean, I love you." I tell him bluntly without stuttering.

I kissed him again.

"I love you too!" He whispered in my ear.

"Wh-what are we n-ow?" I ask him with some stuttering.

"Boyfriend and boyfriend. I mean if you want." He said acting all innocent, and not at all nervous.

"Now I guess we have to tell our fans." I tell Jerome.

"Yeah, we do. How about we do a vlog?" Jerome asks me.

"Okay, sounds good. Let's go record in my room?" I say, more than ask.

"Okay, sounds like a plan." He replied.

So we got up, and then slowly walked to my room. We walked slowly, because both of us were nervous. We didn't know how it was gonna turn out. Were our fans gonna hate us, love us, or not care.

"Jerome?"

"Yes, biggums?"

"How do you think our fans will react? Do you think they will love us, hate us, or not even care?"

"I don't know, but let me tell you something, the fangirls will be hysterical, and of course fangirling."
Jerome told me. We both laughed at his comment.

I turned on the camera and asked if he was ready, and of course he said yes. So then I started recording.

"Hey guy, Mitch or bajancanadian here, and of course Jerome. This is gonna be a short vlog. We need to tell you all something."

Jerome butted in "Yeah we do biggums." I laughed at him.
"What are you laughing at biggums?" He asked me.

I just kept laughing, not wanting to say that I was laughing at him.

"Because we know what we want to say, and I am a little scared. So instead of acting nervous, I can laugh."
I told him, and yes the camera too.

"Oh." Was all that he could say.

"Okay so do you want me to tell them, or you?" I asked Jerome.

"I g-guess I w-will." I said stuttering.

"Are you sure biggums?" He asked, noticing that I was stuttering.

"Yes. No. I don't know, but I want to."

"Okay." he told me.

"Okay everyone, me and Jerome are. Um. We are. Me and J-Jer-o-ome a-are, dating." I said being a stuttering mess.

I couldn't say anything else. I was just starring at the camera. Jerome leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Well bye everyone. Thanks for tuning in! We hope that most of you will accept us."I said into the camera, and ended the stream.
_____________________________
I am so sorry. I had thought that I had published this already. Turns out I didn't. I had a friend (NeonLightGirl13) write some, and send it to me. Yay! She is very nice! You all should go check her out, and Follow Her. I don't think I will update till like the 25, or 26, or somewhere along those lines. Sorry, I just don't really feel up to writing right now. But when I do. I will make sure to write for this.

I love you all! (Yes I did just say that)

Goodbye Peoples, I will write to you when I feel like it