Chapter 4

*Time skip. 2 days later*
(Still Mitch's POV)

I can't help but keep on thinking of the words that Neo said to me "Merome will happen."
It keeps echoing in my head. I can't stop thinking about them. Was Neo right? Was I completely oblivious that Jerome actually had feeling for me, like I do for him? I must be. I have to be.

"Miiiiiiiiiiitch, Hello? Come back to reality so that we can eat breakfast!"

Just the words breakfast made me want to vomit. I didn't because I didn't want Jerome to worry about me.
Even though he probably is worrying within. I hope that he hasn't been, because I would feel even more upset.

"Oh. Hi, Jerome." Why in the hell would I say it that depressingly. Like really I could of just faked my enthusiasm. Now I am looking straight into his glorious eyes, but they look rather sad. His smile has faded.

*Very short time skip*

I was sitting acrossed the table with an almost empty plate, that I hadn't eaten out of.

"Biggums, why aren't you eating? Come on. You haven't eaten in two days. Please eat" Jerome begged me with puppydog eyes.

"Fine" I say, a little too harsh. Just the mention of food is hard to bare, let along eating it.
I grab my fork and start eating. 1 bite. 2 bites. Jerome is just staring at me while I eat. "Do I have to eat anymore, Jerome?"

"Yes, Mitch. You have too, and you will. If not for yourself, then for me." Just him saying this is making me feel bad. Does he know about my depression, cutting, and my love for him?

I grab my fork once again, and eat until there is only one more bite of food, on the plate.

"Come on, Mitch. Just eat that last bite, then I need to talk to you."

Oh god, what does he want to talk about? I think as I take the last bite, and shove it in my mouth. Ignoring the urge to puke it up on him.

"Come sit on the couch with me, Mitch." He tells me as he walks towards the couch.
I follow him, and sit beside him.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask Jerome hesitantly.

"I need to talk about the other day, I heard you and Neo talking. I just want to know if it is true."

"Jerome, what are you talking about? Wait. How mush did you hear?" I ask nervously.

"I heard you and Neo talking about... Um. Uh. I heard... Uh. I heard that you like. Uh. Have a crush on me."
Jerome said rather nervous. Wait. Does Jerome like me back.

"Is it true?" Jerome asked, at little more eased.

"Uh. Yeah. Sort of. Well. Actually. It is more than that. I love you." I told Jerome. Now he is just staring at me, with his mouth wide open.

As soon as he got back to reality, he replied. "I think I. Um. Love you too." He said a little shyly.

I had a big smile on my face until. "That wasn't all I heard." He said a little sad, and dissapointed. My smile vanished into a frown.

"What else did you hear?" I ask in a hoarse voice, trying to swallow my saliva.

"I heard something. Something I wish I hadn't." Jerome said in a raspy voice, trying not to cry. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?" I ask, trying to sound all chill, like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Well, I don't really know how to say this. I overheard you say that you c-cut, as in self harm." Jerome stated.
"Is it true?" Jerome asked. He sound like he was on the verge of tears.

"We sat there silently for about a minute, until Jerome spoke up again. "Let me ask you again. Do you, or do you not cut your lovely body. The body that I have come to know, and love."

"Fine do you want to see what I went through, for you?" I yelled at him.

"Yes. Actually I do." He told me, a lot nicer than I did to him.

"Sorry for yelling, but you have to understand that it is something that I haven't shown anyone. Other than Neo, and that is because she has been trying to help me." I tell Jerome.

"Okay, and I will try my best not to judge." He tells me.

I slowly begin to roll up one of my sleeves. I yelp as I hit a long jagged cut, that is lined almost all the way around my arm. I can see the tears forming in his eyes, and this is just the first sleeve. I roll up the other one, and Jerome is actually crying. I turn my arms over, to reveal even more scars, and cuts. I hear Jerome gasp as he sees them.

"I also heard you say that there were m-more on y-your th-th-thighs." Jerome says, still in tears.

I stay silent, as I sand up. I start to unbutton, and unzip my pants. As I started to slide them off, Jerome asked "Wow, how long have you been doing this?"

"Quite a while." I tell him, semi embarrassed.

I continue to pull down my pants. Now I am just left in my boxers. With a still sobbing Jerome next to me. He is just looking at all of the cuts, and scars, upon eachother. He looked so disappointed in me.

The next I knew, Jerome stood up. I saw his tear stained cheeks. What he did next, I never would of imagined.

____________________________
954 words for the whole chapter, not including this authors note part.
I updated. Finally. I decided to give you a decent chapter.
Chapter 1, had 800 and something words.
Chapter 2, had 800 and something words.
Chapter 3, it only had 300 and something words.
So yeah. I hope this makes up for the lack of updates.
Goodbye Peoples, I will update when I feel like it