Chapter 6

I got help on this chapter. (Song and the beginning of this chapter) Thank you NeonLightGirl13!

(Neo's POV)
~The day after Merome became a real thing!~

I lied on my couch, my blonde hair a horrific mess. I've been thinking about one person, and one person only, science I lied eyes on him. I'm not going to mention his name, it'll only hurt me more. I got heartbroken a few days ago, and it still hurts. It's not Mitch, Duh. It's this guy. No, not Jerome, and certainly not any of the pack either. I met this guy during fourth grade, before I even knew what youtubers were.

I continued contemplating on whether or not to, well... cut again. I took of my jacket, only to reveal my almost invisible scars. I just stared at them. No, not again. I can't do this to my body, not again.

I vented out my feelings, it hurt more than self harm ever did. I vented out through song, and tunes. I've made so many sad tunes, to help me cope with everything that was going on around me.

I only sang alone. So that no one could hear me. I decided to try and sing again, but this time I decided to sing about my whole fucked up life.

"The rainbows are gone, they've faded away.

Something scratched my heart, I've had to cope.

But I can't hide in these shadows no more.

I'm left scarred, bruised, and anguished for life.

I'm not the girl I used to be...

I've had to hide in more shadows.

I've had to hide in the alleyway of sorrow.

Before it even touches me again.

I made myself clear.

But I can't hide in the shadows no more.

I have to force the light.

Turn to face the music.

There is no turning back.

What I've been through.

It's not a joke at all.

The words may hurt.

Attack your soul.

Leave it bleeding out.

Al your emotions.

Gone, stuck there forever.

Wounds can heal, just you see.

Never gonna see those, no never.

They've made me sane enough.

These words have touched my heart.

But now... It's contained in my jar.

Going to square one....... again." I sang only my voice cracking, and a tear threatening to roll down my cheek.

It hurt to sing those words, more than saying them. I had to, just to put them in my jar, which is calling to be opened. And even if I'm happy, I sing these words in my head.

"I have to keep my sanity. For my friends. For my family. Most importantly, For Me.

(Mitch's POV) lol! I never make it Jerome's POV
~The day after we told our fans about us~

"Mmmm, what's that smell?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. A bit more perky than usual. Then remembering the smell of food. I mentally scolded myself for having an urge to eat.

"Oh hi! I was making pancakes for us!" Jerome said, not looking away from the stove.

I blushed at the words 'for us' and walked to my table, not noticing that I was still in my boxers.

Jerome turned around with the pancakes on a plate, and was staring at my body. His eyes started to water.

I looked at myself, and saw what he was looking at. My forearms, wrists, and thighs. "I am so sorry, I forgot that I still only had on my boxers. I can put on some clothesif you feel uncomfortable?"

"No. No. No. I'm fine as long as you are."

I sat there playing with my pancakes. My mind, the evil, devilish side is telling me to throw it away. While my stomach is saying otherwise. I want to eat. Then I don't. My mom always used to say 'go with your gut,' but that was the thing. My gut couldn't make up its mind. My mind was determined to starve me, whilst my stomach was screaming at me to eat.

If I eat I will get fat. I thought to myself, still playing with my food. But if I don't eat, I will starve.
No. I won't eat. I refuse to eat. I scream in my head.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to play with your food, especially if you look anorexic." He said more than asked.
"Please eat the food." He basically begged me. "Please, just a few bites, and I will leave this be until tomorrow."

I grabbed my fork that I had used to 'play' with my food, only this time I wasn't playing with it. Jerome really did not seen in the mood to play, or in the mood to listen to my bull shit. So I took my fork, stuck it into a piece of the pancake, slowly picked it up. Jerome just sat there hesitantly watching me. Making sure that I would actually eat it. I brought the fork closer to my mouth. It was less than an inch away from my smooth lips.
___________________________________
If you all want the next chapter, then you better say so. Then tell me why you want me to write it.
Aww. I just realized that all of you are 'too' 'lazy' to tell me why.
If you have any ideas, private message me. I will look at them and see if I can put them in the story some how. I have entered this book in the wattys. A couple of weeks ago or somewhere along those lines, so yeah I really need to be working on this book more.
I have a wicked idea for something that could come up, and might possibly be the ending to this book.
*Evilly laughs, and devilishly smirks*
So yeah send me some idea's.
Goodbye Peoples, write to you when I feel like it