Chapter 10

*Time skip to later that night*
(Mitch's POV) -For some reason I think it's easier to write his POV-

"I'm sorry Jerome, this one is for you." I whined as the metal blade pierced its way into my skin once again. "This one is for not being good enough." I kept whining, and kept going deeper. "I don't want to end it now, I need to stick to the plan." I whisper to myself making sure that Jerome doesn't wake back up. I started to clean up my little mess.

My plan was to get into bed, without Jerome hearing me, because he was down stairs watching TV, last I knew. I unlocked my bathroom door. "Oh Shit." I swore, because to my surprise Jerome was right in front of my bathroom door with a generally concerned look plastered onto his face.

"Sorry. Wait... What are you doing in front of my bathroom?" I ask him a little too forcefully. I was getting more scared by the second. Why does he have to ruin everything? I think to myself, but then relies that he is still my boyfriend. My one and only?

I got snapped out of my thoughts, when Jerome's stern but soothing voice spoke. "What were you doing in there?" I felt like the might faint. Oh no. Did I lose too much blood? No, this is not part of the plan. Don't you dare bring me to the hospital, and definently don't get The Pack down here. I thought, because I felt too weak to actually talk. Then it hit me. I fainted. No. I past out.

(Jerome's POV) -Oh no what will Jerome do?-

Everything is set, The Pack will be her in 4 days! I decided to go check on Mitch, because he has been in his bedroom for an awful long time. As I made my way up to his room I heard a strange noise. What is that noise? I asked myself. Oh... I know. It is whining, but who would be whining? It's only me and Mitch. So it has to be him. Oh No, Mitch What Did You Do?

My curiosity got the best of me. I went up to Mitch's room, and the whining was loud. Only I can't make out what he is whining. Suddenly I hear the water running, and paper towel being ripped apart. I feel like to was blind to see how much pain he was really in, again.

The water turned off and the door lock turned so that it was unlocked. I could tell that he was about to open then bathroom door, because the knob on the door knob began to jiggle. It swung open. The door that is. I was concerned for him. I guess my body language showed it. Mitch didn't looked panicked or relieved, but he looked like he was gonna pass out. "Oh Shit." He said, as if I scared the living daylight out of him. I don't think he meant to say that out loud. Oops. "Wait. What are you doing in front of my bathroom door?" He said, and I still had the feeling that he was going to either faint, or flat out pass out. Wait... Did he lose too much blood?

Well, I guessed it. He just pasted out. "Oh my god Mitch, I'm bringing you to the hospital and getting The Pack to get here sooner than we planned. That is, sooner than me and The Pack had planned.

I picked him up and ran towards the door. Glancing around to see if I could see my car keys. Found them. I grabbed them off the hanger on the wall. Next to the front door. I swung open the door, and ran over to the passenger side of my car. I sat him in the seat, and quickly buckled him. (Because... Safety first!) I shut the passenger side door and went to the drivers door. I got in and practically slammed the door. I started up the car and started to drive to the hospital, considering that it is only about a 6 minute drive.

I decided to call Lachlan. "Hey dude, what's going-" He couldn't finish his sentence, because I cut him off.

"I'm bringing Mitch to the the emergency room at the hospital." I told him, almost screening into the phone.

"Wait. Why are you bringing him to the hospital?"

"No time to explain, just get the rest of The Pack down here. Trust me Mitch needs us now. More than he ever has." I told Lachlan, almost breaking down crying.

"Oka-" Was all I heard before I hung up.

*Little time skip to the hospital*
Still (Jerome's POV)

"Doctors. I need doctors." I yelled as I swung open the door. So many people were staring at mean and him. Well, I don't blame them. I literally just ran in to the emergency room at a hospital and yelled for doctors.

"Sir, can you tell me his and your names?" The doctor asked me, more calmly than I thought she would. I guess she got used to the yelling people do.

I told her our names. Then they took Mitch off in a stretcher. I think they were going to give him some stitches.

The doctor that was nice, I just found out her name. It's Jen, and what Jen told me cry. 'Mitch is in a coma. He suffered a lot of blood loss, and we gave him a couple of stitches. He should be fine soon. Sadly we don't know when or if he will wake up.'

But now my biggest fear is... Is he going to wake up?

_____________________________
I am so sorry for not updating. I have reasons, and stick around if you want to hear them.

1. Stress
2. I went to my cousin Melissa, and her boyfriend Gary's house.(The ones that have the born child)
3. I had to help take care of their baby. Plus my other two cousins were there. (Sarah, who is now over her due date for her baby. And Josh, the one that is about my age)
4. They found out about my cutting, and we went on a 3 hour car ride. All we did was drive and Sarah, Melissa, and Gary all gave me a lecture. Sarah, and Melissa got a good look at the scars on my wrists. Neither of them saw my thighs, but I told them they were there.
5. My mom took it better than I thought. She had been through it with Sarah. My mom is getting me an appointment to see if I could get antidepressant pills, and I want to see if she could get me therapy.
6. We went swimming. Yup I actually was wearing an actual bathing suit. It was a bikini too. So you could see them all. My mom thought of it, not me. I even put on shorts, and took off my wrist band. :/
7. More stress.

I finally got up an update. I have actually had half of this chapter done for a while. I just needed to finish the rest, and I did!
Are you happy now peoples?
Goodbye Peoples, I will update when I feel like it.... lol

(P.S If you don't answer me when I ask you if you want me to publish the next chapter. After I have it finished, then I might as well not update. Like for real. I have asked several times. I get no replies. It make me so upset that you don't respond. Literally this chapter has been ready for almost a week now. I haven't put up, because no one answered me.)