Chapter 2

(Mitch's POV)

"All you need to do is grab that bottle of pill, and take them.
No one will care."

"Whose there?" I sort of screamed.
The voice didn't answer. I just thought I my imagination.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Mitch buddy, you okay? Can I come in?" Jerome asked.

"Hold on, I'm in the bathroom." I quickly cleaned up, and put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I opened the door to see a worried Jerome.

"Biggums, are you alright? I heard you scream." Jerome asked me.

"Year, I'm fine." I lied. I was the farthest thing from fine. I was breaking inside, I just never told him. I keep everything from him now. That I love, and have loved him since we met. Now that is hard to keep from your bestfriend, that you love him.

"Good" Jerome said. "Do you want to play some hunger games? We could play with some of our old friends?"

"Yeah sure." I tweeted Twitter and wrote, 'Hey everyone anyone want to play hunger deans. We will be on in a couple of minutes.'

I quickly got a whole bunch of replies, but one persons profile name and picture caught my eye. It was my old friend that helped me out with Jerome, when he didn't live with me yet.

Her name and profile name was Niana Light, but I remembered her nickname. Her nickname was Neo. Neo used to help me with my cutting. Heck, she still tries.

Neo had written a tweet to me and Jerome, asking if she could play with us, and that we could skype. Jerome didn't have any clue who this Niana person was.

"Who is this Niana person?" Jerome asked confused.

"Just one of my friends, and she goes by Neo." I replied with.

"How come I've never heard of her?" Jerome asked.

"I don't know, but she will be playing hunger games with us" I told Jerome, and he didn't protest.

"Okay, the more the better." Jerome said in a happy tone.

"I will get her on skype, and then we can play." I told Jerome excitingly.

"Okay, I will go get myself set up and join you two in a couple of minutes.

I called her up and saw her.
She looked nice with, her long blonde hair that fell close to her hips. She looked so girly with her pink tank top inside of her purple jacket, and a regular pair shorts. She had on a pair of purple shoes on, and her eyes were a geourgous light blue eyes. In reality, she was a sensitive but tough, kind, very caring, and very protective. If someone were to hurt any of her friends or family in any way, she would find out who did it, and do what to them to the person that did it.

"Hi, how have you been? Have you told Jerome that you like him?" Then there was a short pause. "D-do you still cut?" She asked.

I answered with "I haven't been good to be honest. I still fell depressed." I pulled up my sleeves to reveal my scared and cut wrists. "There are more on my thighs, and No. I haven't told Jerome that I am in love with him, and have been since the day we met."

"Oh. Okay, but thanks for letting me play with you and Jerome."

I mumbled a soft "Your welcome." Just loud enough for her to hear.

It is so hard to believe that she used to cut. I wonder how she made it through, and overcame the urges?

(Jerome's POV)

I hear the happy voice of Mitch, and can't help but put my head to his door, and listen in.

"Hi, how have you been? Have you told Jerome that you like him?" Those words made me light up with happiness and joy.
Yay, he likes me too. Oh My God. Now I need to tell him. Eh, maybe later.

I can hardly hear hear what they are saying, but I know exactly what she asked. "D-do you still cut?"

Wait. What. My Mitch cuts. Why? Why would he do that to himself? Is he depressed? Wait he had told me that they hadn't talked in a while. How could she have known? Has he been cutting this whole time? I felt like I was gonna cry.

I listened in and heard Mitch begin to talk.

"I haven't been good, to be honest." I could hear him rolling up his sleeves. "There are more on my thighs."
How could he be able to harm himself like that? How could he be able to cause physical harm to himself?
I kept listening. "No. I haven't told Jerome that I am in love with him, and have been since the day we met."
That long. How could I have been so blind, not to see through his act?
________________________
The new character was requested to be put into this story by
NeonLightGirl13
This person made me notice that, I usually just have Jerome and Mitch in my stories, and no one else.
So yeah, lets welcome Neo to this fanfic.
Goodbye Peoples, I will update when I feel like it