Chapter 7

(Mitch's POV)

I brought the fork closer to my mouth. It was less than an inch away from my smooth lips. I got closer and closer by the second. I opened my mouth, and I felt like I was going to throw up right then and there. The food touched my tongue, and I was down. I swallowed it, but as soon as I did, I ran towards the bathroom. I unfortunately didn't make it.

About 7 feet away from the bathroom, I saw a vase and went over to it. I could feel the large lump coming up my throat. Jerome had caught up to me, and was rubbing soothing circles on my back. I leaned my head closer into the vase, and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I threw it up. It was yellow because my stomach had already been empty.

I just sat there throwing up. It eventually stopped. Jerome apologized for making me eat, but he said that he had to try to make me. I told him that it wasn't his fault, and that he shouldn't be sorry.

He helped me up, and helped me to my room. I layed down and I remember him leaving as soon as he "thought" that I was asleep, but I wasn't. I waited until I heard him snoring. That didn't take long because he was exhausted.

I tiptoed to my bathroom. I quietly grabbed my trusty razor, and pulled up my sleeves. I slashed my wrist up, down, and all around. "Even with Jerome and I being a couple and all, I still feel more alone than ever." I think to myself. I love him... With all my heart. I would take a bullet for him even if it meant that I would die.  I lifted my razor and took it to an already scarred part on my wrists, that didn't have any recent cuts. I started to carved.

MEROME

I lifted my razor once more, and thought to myself "I don't want to live a life as the monster I am. I can't live as this monster. Maybe the whole world would be better off without me." The way Jerome threats me, it makes me feel like he does it because he feels bad for me. "I guess I could kill myself, but when?"

________________________________
lol. Short Chapter. But it is a good one.
Will Mitch go along with his plan and succeed by killing himself?
Or will Jerome come to the rescue and make sure he doesn't die?

You will have to wait and see.
Remember you have to tell me to update, and why you want me to. Or else I won't update.
If I do end up updating it, it would be within 4 days. No later than that.
Goodbye Peoples, write to you when I feel like it