Chapter 11

(Jerome's POV)

I woke up on a chair to my phone buzzing. I looked to see who it was. I guessed it. It was Lachlan. I wonder if their plane has landed. I should probably answer. I opened the phone, and pulled it up to my ear.

"Oh My God Jerome. You need to tell me what happened."

"Why did you bring him to the Emergency Room?" I heard everyone asking.

"You will find out when you all get here. Now can you all please stop asking?" I say. My voice is all scratchy from crying before I fell asleep.

"Are you off the plane yet?" I asked, almost certain that they were in a taxi.

"Yeah we are, and we are almost at the hospital! I can't wait to see you both. Is Mitch okay?" He asks.

I'm glad that they are all coming to see him. I'm also glad that they could come sooner than we had originally planned, but I have to let them figure out why he is in the hospital for themselves. I promised Mitch that I wouldn't tell them.

"You will have to find out for yourselves." I tell them, wanting to tell Lachlan everything. I feel bad not telling them that he is okay.

"But he is alive!" I tell them. So I basically just told them what I said they would have to find out for themselves less than a minute ago.

"We're almost at the hospital!" I here Preston yell in the background. I feel bad for the taxi driver. I mean, I wouldn't want to have a car full of screaming children. So I wouldn't want a taxi full of yelling adults.

"I'm going to hang up now. See you all when you get here." I tell them hearing faint 'byes' and 'see you soons'.

I hung up the phone, and began to think... Why?... Why did he do it?... Was it planned?... Was it an accident?... Would he be awake if I had just knocked on the door?... Would it of helped?... What if he had died?... What would I of done?... Die... Probably... I can't think of my life without him... He is my everything... I love him.

"Jerome" I hear when Lachlan hand was being wave in front of my face. I guess I was lost in thought.

I grabbed Lachlan's hand and got up. I engulfed him in a big hug. I don't know why, but I started crying. Lachlan was like a brother to me. He has always been there for me when I needed him. Lachlan was shushing me. It was quite soothing actually. I haven't really hugged Mitch. Every time I tried to it hurt him. I felt like nothing else mattered when I was hugging Lachlan.

"Hey bud? Do you want to tell us why Mitch is in the hospital yet?" Lachlan asked. He was always the caring one out of The Pack.

"I promised" Was all I could get out.

"Promised what Jerome?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug, and looked into my eyes.

"I promised Mitch I wouldn't tell anyone" I started to cry again. Lachlan saw that I was starting to cry again, and engulfed me into another hug.

"Jerome it's okay. You don't have to tell us." He said with his caring voice.

"Thank you." I said while sniffling. I gave everyone else hugs, but they weren't as long as the ones I gave Lachlan.

"Jerome Aceti you and your friends can go see him now." Jen said and then leaded us to the room he was in.

She opened the door and I saw him. I couldn't believe my eyes.

_____________________________

I hope that this 617 worded chapter is okay considering I haven't written in a while.

I skipped the 5th day of school today. I don't feel good, and I was bored. I just so happened to be in a writing mood. I am still in a writing mood! So I will write some, maybe all of the next chapter!

Sorry I haven't updated.

I got an idea for a sequel already! *Evilly laughs*

I am in a really good mood. I am hoping to get the next chapter also up today! So watch for it.

Bye everyone