Chapter 3

(Mitch's POV)

We had played three matches of hunger games.
We each won one of them.

After we were done, we all just sat there and looked at our skype.
Then after the silence, that had seemed to last forever, was broken by Neo.

"Hey, guys I gotta go. Sorry, not sorry. Bye." said Neo.

Jerome said "Bye." While I stayed quiet.

Neo had a look on her face. A nervous look, and I could of sworn she was looking into my soul.
Then she left the skype call.

(Neo's POV)
After we were done playing all of those hunger games, I decided to go pay Mitch and Jerome a visit, because Mitch looked all depressed. I got inside my car and drove to their house. I knocked on the door. "Hello. Mitch you there?" The Jerome answered the door.

"Who are you?" He asked confused, and clearly sleepy.

"Oh, I'm Neo, Mitch's friend. Remember? The one you played hunger games with." I said. "So, can I see Mitch?"

He let me inside. "He's upstairs."

"Okay thanks!" I walked up to Mitch's room. "Hey, Mitch. I'm gonna come in, kay?" He didn't answer. "Mitch, Hey, Mitch?" I asked, worriedly. "That's it, I don't care if you don't answer. I'm gonna come in." I opened the door and saw that he was in his bathroom. I saw him cutting his already scar infested wrists, with one of his razors.

"My gosh, Mitch. You scared the living daylight out of me!"And I can see that you are depressed that Merome will never happen?" He stopped and put down his razor down. "Mitch, I know how you're feeling, but you just need to stop. I've handled this in a way more sensible way. If you don't remember, I've been down this same road, and that stuff, it happened to me. But I can tell if a person likes another person, and trust me, Merome will happen. You'll see."

(Mitch's POV)

The words, Merome will happen, random in my ears.
Will Merome ever actually happen, I mentally asked myself.
_________________________
I think I'm gonna update this book every other day.
Sometime every two days.
Goodbye Peoples, I will update when I feel like it