P-1 Wake-up Call

What do you think some people would do to get accepted into the most prestigious school in the world? A school that will almost guarantee your success upon graduation? All prestigious schools have their own high standards, all are 'not everyone can get in' schools, but even among all of them, Hope's Peak is different. The school is said to raise the hope into the future, bringing the best of the best and preparing them for whatever their futures have in store. Hope's Peak doesn't have entrance exams or anything close to it, every student has to be scouted by the school staff as an 'Ultimate'. To be scouted a student needs to be already in high school and be the absolute best at their given talent, though they use the term talent quite loosely, which is what gives the school's students the 'Ultimate' title. However, rumor has it this school has been hiding some shady things, ranging from money laundering, to hiding the true purpose of the school, to even human experimentation. That said, they're just that; rumors. It's harder to tell what is and isn't rumors when it comes to Hope's Peak due to the large group of people that despise the school with their entire being. Ironically most of the hatred comes from within the school itself from within the reserve course- ah, though I guess most don't know what the reserve course is, given how new it is. The reserve course is a newer department in the school for students that couldn't get scouted to have a chance in the school, for an ungodly price of course. On top of the school's reputation itself, they lay more bait out by saying an exceptional student could be moved to the main course. Supposedly the reserve course was made to help with funding the school, but considering the school is already government funded, there's a good chance something else is- tangent, sorry. Anyway, those rumors are my main interest in this school. Luckily, I just so happen to have been scouted as the Ultimate Canary, which is going to make my job much easier.

********************************

And so, he stood in front of the gates of the prestigious Hope's Peak. 6:30 am. I still have an hour and a half, let's see if I can find anything before the orientation even starts. But as he stepped forward a sharp pain pierced through his head, twisting and turning everything around him until it was a complete blackout. He came to the school to investigate its dark secrets, but he didn't think he'd be part of one as the school gave him a welcome to despair

********************************

🎵Beautiful Dead (Slowed)

[Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc]

He woke up as he picked his head up off of the desk to be met with the sight of a classroom. He slowly got up, fighting the lethargy coursing through his body. Immediately after getting up he noticed his jacket was far lighter than usual, checking his pockets he found... well he didn't find anything actually, all of his stuff was missing. What the hell... what the hell happened? Just focus, at least try to gain any information before you panic... Doing just that he looked around the room, noticing obscenity after obscenity. First the camera hanging from the ceiling in the corner. Its not unusual for school to have security cameras, but this one seems far bigger than necessary... and 'mono-cam' isn't a brand I'm familiar with... but more concerningly... He turned to what should have been a window. The windows are blocked with large metal plates, several giant nuts and bolts holding it to the wall... definitely a problem, but there's not anything I can do about it for now... I just need to find what I can. Lastly he noticed the paper on the desk in front of where he woke up [The next semester is about to start. Starting today, this school will be your entire world.] surprisingly ominous considering it looks like it was made by a toddler. Remembering the supposed orientation, he looked to the clock on the wall. 7:28... I was out for about 55 minutes. Half an hour before orientation, the pamphlet said school so I'm probably supposed to think this is still Hope's Peak, whether it actually is or not. The main hall is most likely where everyone's meeting.