6-4 Ultimate Hope

⋟Class Trial⋑

🗦Resume🗧

"...Puhu... Puhuhu..." Monokuma started laughing "You really like trying to take charge, don't you Birdbrain? Fine! Have it your way!"

A thick fog stormed around Monokuma, concealing him entirely

"We have been waiting! Waiting so very long for peasants like you to appear!" the fog started to clear, slowly revealing

Ultimate Despair

JUNKO ENOSHIMA

(So, Junko's dialogue is gonna be formatted a bit differently. its prolly gonna be a bit jarring, but hers is gonna be formatted a bit more like a script due to her personality shift thing, i dunno how else to portray it. so Q is the queen one with the crown, J is the one with the hand in front of her face, R is the one with her tongue out, T is the teacher one with glasses, C is the 'cutesy' one, D is the depressed one with mushrooms, M is the monokuma one, S is the shocked one i guess, and N is neutral. hopefully thatll make more sense as it goes. this was the only way I could really have it make sense. make sense for me at least)

Junko Q: "If you swear your fealty to us, we will reward you with half of the entire world! We've even drawn up the deed already! We will grant you honor, status, and some of our home cooking! Have you made your choice? Will you serve under us?"

🎵 Ventricide

[The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth]

Junko J: "Oh, did you think I was being serious? Sorry, I was just messing with you. It's been so long since I've had an audience, even I'm not sure what kind of role I'm supposed to play. Anyway, looks like I've finally been set free. Having to play Monokuma all the time, day after day... It was like I was stuck in purgatory, or like a slow suicide. I get bored so easy, ya know?

"Y-Your face..." Toko stuttered

Junko J: "Huh? What about my face? What's wrong with my beautiful face? People have told me I'm cuter than a hundred chihuahuas combined."

"I feel like...this isn't the first time I've seen you." Hina thought

"That's right!" Makoto remembered "It was before I ever came to this school. I remember seeing a magazine cover... And...you were on it!"

Junko J: "Wow, you have a pretty good memory. I guess that's why you've made it this far, huh?"

"So I was right... Then what you told me in the main hall when this all began..."