Chapter 1

September 2150

The last few days were were hard on Zoran. His father Osias was killed for his horse while looking for the City of Light. His mom Sienna and himself were still stuck in the Dead Zone. The radiation was slowly killing both of them and Sienna died shortly after leaving Zoran alone. Zoran as a Nomadic Grounder was thrown out of his tribe due to his birth defect on his face. His parents loved him so much they left with him so he could survive in the Dead Zone. Now he is alone and his future is bleak. He never deserved his fate. When he was going to sleep a light took him away to another place he never seen before. When he arrived a person who looked like his Mom Sienna told him he has a destiny to help a boy in need and if he wanted to help. Zoran said yes and the rest was waiting in the past.

○○○○○○○○○
November 1986

In another time and place lived a 15 year old boy who never deserved the challenges in his life as well. After surviving the Upside Down and destroying Vecna with Jane and the Party, Will Byers was looking forward to enjoying life with his friends. Well life taketh away his dreams.

At lunch time at school Will was sitting alone at a table eating his lunch. Looking across the cafeteria he saw the Party sitting together talking and laughing with each other. Will was sad and angry at them for their betrayal. He never figured out what he did that earned him being kicked out of the Party. Will was sick of always being different and treated like crap by people who were suppose to care for him.

The only bright spot was that the Party and himself were in different grades due to Hawkins High being shut down until a week ago. Since Will went back to Lenora after Spring Break he passed 9th grade there and when they moved back he was put into 10th grade while the Hawkins students were stuck repeating their previous year classes due to the gates opening. Since the exodus of people and shortage of teachers, students of every grade were stuck together in every class with no overlap. That meant he didn't see any Party members in any classes at all which make being ignored sting less. He partnered with a girl in chemistry named Becky Thompson who was nice. She is shy but Will likes shy people. She made Will feel like a person just treating him normally. He noticed that she is lonely and Will knows she deserves much better. It bothers Will that some people are invisible and bullied at the same time. Will was thinking that maybe one day others won't have to be picked on and ignored. Maybe they could find similar people to hang with and feel wanted.

•••••••••••••••

September 2155

"Now Zoran are you ready to go to your new home?" The alien who looks like his Mother asked.

"Yes. Are my new parents nice?" Zoran asked not his Mom.

"They will treat you very well. I think you will be happy Zoran. Do you remember what we taught you?"

"Yes, I am ready. I can't wait to go." Zoran was excited to go back to Earth. After the talk Zoran was sent back about 169 years to live his new life.

●●●●●●●●●●

November 1986

Will was home. It was Saturday and he could hear Jane excited that she was going to hang out with the Party today. Will was angry that she didn't care he was thrown out. She left for her room happy and Will sat at the table pushing at his breakfast. Joyce saw this and was concerned about Will.