I : spical suprise

Sapnap
-
I yawn waking up and stretching, trying to derangel  my hair with my figures for it to only be stuck within the mats.

"Ugh I so dont wanna get up" I grone, a dinning from my phone, looking to it I see punzs name pop up on thr notification bored.

'You better be awake and ready in ten were comeing to pick  you up, darling'

I blush to the nickname, I never understood it why he called me his darling, but it makes my heart skip, a beat when any of them flirt.. for a odd unknown  reason.

I never really have been into anyone, so this is all new to me, I grone, 'you woke up sleeping bueaty luke'

'Ouch My real name, someone must be cranky'

'Oh stfu'

I slamed my phone down and sluggishly move to get out of my bed, and to my closet picking out what to wear today, honstly.... I wonder how they'd react to my dare costume from my sister.

A checkered skirt and white crop top. With big air jordens... and a cardigan. I don't care what pepole think of me, and I still probaly could get it to look bad ass.

I just grabed my hanging demise, and went for a nice, warm Awaking shower before getting dressed and accessorizing. I added my signature chains through the loops, then put some platform black converse.

I walked off makeing food when I they came in inciting themsleves.

"Pan....-" I hear dream I turn around  nibbling my toast.

He punz and fundy stood there red faced.

"You three okay?" I asked innocently.

"Shit you're hot- but uh... nope go chnage" punz said grabing me taking me to my room.

I wonder why there Ober protective dream was  the next in I guess fundy was real broken.

I was now dressed in a croped hoodie and high waisted jeans and the same shoes.

"But I liked that outfit" I pouted.

"Well we don't need other pepole looking at you like you're a peice of food for them to scarf down" punz said.

I pout and look away  from the two, faking my anger as dream lifts my chin, "Oh come on were looking out for you."

I break out in laughter, "I knew you guys would I wanted to see what you'd do"

"Well the other option was to fuck u so" punz shrugged wandering out.

I blushed, my mind kinda was craving it... I don't understand what's it about why my friends saying sexual things now matter to me.

"We're always fucking down to hook up" Dream joked and wandered out I followed suit punz collected fundy and off we headed.

"Yall missed a really hot outfit" punz hummed putting fundy down looking at Karl and q.

"Are we picking up george today or is his taking the bus?" I ask.

"He still isn't happy with karl" punz sighed, "he's ridding the bus"

I wonder what Karl did to piss George off I'll have to ask him. I'm sure he'd tell me.
-
Oo.