V : kicked out

Quackity
-
Sapnap seemed to zone out turning red I chuckle knowing what he's thinking about, looking back at out lusting blue eyed blondie.

"Punz  he's comeptely zoned out and red" I chuckle.

Punz smirked, "awh he must really love being pinned~"

I nod as the teacher snaps and cought the cute boys attention.

"Ah-" sapnap jolted dream was quick to get and catch  him before he fell to the floor.

"Gotcha panda" Dream flirted.

"Mr wastaken! Ur seat now" teacher demanded. "And Mr halo this is not the time to be fantasizing this is a very important lesson on the powerhouse of the cell"

Sapnap sighed, "sorry mr.bello"

"One my disruption you have detention after school" the teacher said.

The two sat down.

"Damn the teacher has a stick up his ass" fundy hissed.

"Qhat." The teacher Saif.

"I mean this lesson is boring I would zone out to" some random kid said.

Sapnap went quiet. "Guys just stop.."

I started to rub his thigh. "I get no sleeping or flirting but damn- dre cought him bc u scared him" I say, "u aren't sapposed to do that"

The teachers face  was getting reader as we contuied. "That's it. Mr.ducking, foxferd, wastaken and godrinch out of my class, this isn't focaus on some boy you have a crush on hour"

"What the fuck" Mar screamed, "you don't get to say that"

Punz shrugged, "gladly" punz got up and picked up sapnap.

"Punz- no I'm stay-" he got a soft peck.

"Sushh. We're not leaving our babydoll alone" fundy said booping hus nose.

Sapnap just turned a pretty shade of red, "ahagagha punz why must you kiss meee-"

"Ur lips are soft" punz hummed as we headed off tk the Cafe to hang out.

"What's it with u guys. You seem to not like anyone fu-"

"..personal!" Fundy blurted out red, "personal reasons.. well tell you soon but certinly not r-right now"

Sapnal seemed satisfied  with that answer cuddling up with dream and fundy  smiling soft, "..do you guys know why george hates u guys.. wants me to not be near you"

All of us went raido silent, "well- he's salty"

"...why would he be" sapnap  muttered.

"The day u joined us and days on.. idk ig he just doesn't like us" punz hummed, "he yelled at us the day u joined us to."

..thar george did. Called us fucking pigs for taking his crush or senpai away from him whatever he called sapnap.

"That... doesn't sound like georger though" sapnap said hush.

"Jealously is a cunt" Dream shrugged. "He hates how close we've gotten this past year"

"Like the fact I go to yall if I want cuddles or feel unsafe... bc ik damn well you all can protect-" he said.

"George isn't the strongest. But yeah he wants it to be him" I say rolling my eyes, "he could go join Jealously on a blind date."

Sapnap giggled, "maybe you all could talk it out though... he is still my friend"

He's a fucking bitch. He wants nothing to do with us.
-
Oop