VI: Suspisons

Fundy
-
I smile at the boy who was laughing. As Karl comes up to us.

"What's up?" Karl asked.

"Eh we found a new ship for colorblind" Dream said kissing the cuddly ones cheek, "how was it"

"Same as always. Tried to resalude and he did his same bull" Karl said rolling his eyes.

We know how sapnap wants us all to get along, and we've been trying just for him, but george is a dunce.

"What's he doing... maybe I could talk  to him help it get sorted?" Sapnal sudjusted.

"The best thing you can do to help us just be out pretty babydoll don't worry~ about us and the bitch having our fude" pubz hummed.

"Dont... call him that" sapnap said.

"Look why he's upset eith us is a bitchy ass reason" Dream said.

Sapnap nodded like he understood  cuddling up with them.

"Youre cute you know that right" wuackity said rubbing his back.

"I never  felt safe.. with anyone til I met you guys.. it's like you get me"

I could only smile, I'm glad we can..

Adbentully we all got up and went walking sapnap was talking with us. About somethings, I honstly lost track he was rambling but I zoned to his voice.

He had ran into Randell, the bitch of the school.

"Ah shit sorry-" sapnap said quickly going to cover his face.

Dream, me and punz walked and stood behind him.

"That won't cu-" Randell started and went to hit him grabbed by punz.

"Ypu wornt about to hit our babydoll were you randelle?" Punz asked in a cold, heartless tone.

"He was the dumbass who ran into me frist hoe on earth did he get you guys protective of him" Randell said, "he's a nobody"

"We feel like it, like he desveres it'  dream said.

No we want to make sapnap ours date maybe even marry one day.

Punz threw him down, "it doesn't matter to you tho. Fuck off before I fucking punt you down thr staires"

Randell  ran off and george came up giveinf sapnap a paper he read it over  as gwirge walked off.

"What's that" I ask.

"He wants me to meet him in our place." Sapnap said.

"Oh okay want one to walk?" Karl asked.

"It's our secert place" sapnap said.

We nodded as the love  of our life runs off for the hills.

"George is planning something. Anyone have free?" Dream asked.

"I do. I'll hang around in thr halls and report if what  we think happens." Punz said. "But I'll rip george apart after aiding with whatever it may be"

We all agreed and off to our classes, well all be pretty pissed if sapnap got hurt by that rat.
-
Oop.