IV : flash back

Sapnap
-
The group is acting odd I saw punz glaring st george, and George was dressed very unlike himself this is all confusing.

I was sat by Karl, Quackity in this class the others I could feel looking around not even bothering to do there work.. I dont want them to fail.

"Guys do ur work... I'm fine they know not to mess with me-" I mutter.

"Because bueaiful  is the poplar boys babydoll" punz hummed ruffling my hair.

I forgot he sat behind me I luagh and looked into his bueaiful  blue eyes  he picked up a hand and kissed it softly.

"Mr godrinch stop flirting  with Mr halo" the teacher said.

Punz huffed, "not my fault he's bueaiful"

I don't get why they call me that I'm not. They all flirt with me.. I don't understand, is it just how they act.

I look back to the front zoning out I remaber the day... I became apart of this group

-♡-

I was walking in the hallways talking with george, who was being touchy and floating as useal as I luagh. His flirting wasn't very good. Very obviously tooken off google.

"George  stop- its just embressing" I chuckle as we walk past the poplar boys.

The wore acting odd all week with  me,  and they decided to walk over sapnap was pinned to the locker..

"Ah-" I say before looking up seeing the poplar boys smirking at me, punz  holding me to the cold metel  door, "what do you guys need?"

The most sipped for boys for somereason pinned me, honstly I was very confused, I looked to george  past Quackity george seemed pissed.

"Oh come on darling~ you know how you can help us" punz said rubbing my waist.

I blinked at them,  blushing abit I mean there hot up close looking between them, "-well you have been acting odd"

Dream pecked my neck, "Oh you noticed~ pandas we want u in our group"

I blinked, "what you want the bullied?!"

"Well honstly we don't  like how they treat the most bueaiful boy" fundy said nipping my ear.

I blushed  as punz lifted my chin, "and plus. We need a pretty babydoll"

"I'm not-" I mutter.

"Those asshole lies" Karl said, "you're outstanding sappy"

I just melt as punz put his hand on my waist.

"What you s-" Quackity  started.

"He's fine without you idoits" george hissed, "he's mine."

"...yes" I mutter.

Punz leaned to my war, "What's with the bimbo?"

I shrugged as I felt myself get picked up and carried by punz.

"Punz. Put my ass down" I whine.

"You look perfect in his arms" fundy said, "you belong there".

"Put me-" I started and punz looked at me with his icy blues I could melt in.

"Call me daddy if you wanna put down" he said in a jokey way.

I turned red and hid into his neck..

"Put him down u idoit" george hissed, "I can't be-"

Karl pushed george back, "I wouldn't talk Ill of his other friends"
-♡-

Oop