II : mouthly friend

Punz
-
Loved that outfit was to damn fine, I loved the sight kinda wanted to see it pinned under me naked. But he didn't seem to want it. I look back seeing him cuddled with Quackity.. smiling.

"Aweh aren't you little cuddle buddies" I say as I start the engine.

"Not my fault I like you guys holding me it's very comforting" sapnap giggled, "I know with yall around I'm safe"

"Damn right" fundy said, "we will never let anything hurt you lilpup"

I hear sapnao giggle as I watch him through rearview  nussle up to Quackity, we adore his cuddly and clingy vendetta, well everything about him really.

Quackity smiled and held him as off we drove to school. I knew george was probably  gonna try to take sapnap away from us bc he hates us.

We all hate george. He hates us, due to us just all falling for sapnap, george started the war not wanting to share but nobody  will even tell sapnap his friend group I'd falling out over over a crush.

That crush being him. Who couldn't love nick. Or sapnap, he's a perfect mix of what everyone wants.. he'll he does random pics at night.

"Sap want aux?" Dream asked.

Sapnap adored when he does aux, and honstly he's the most well split for all our tastes of the group.

"You won't amint it but you love my music" sapnap joked taking the aux setting it up to 3am by matchbox.

We all chuckle only if he knew, we love him way more then a friend probably should,  his everything about his is absoutly attractive though.. something tells me he doesn't think so.

"Maybe but we never will and don't mind you cuddling us at random it's one of the things that make you so adorble" Quackity  chuckled.

I soon got us to the school and out we piled into the school  fundy leaned with his arm around sapnap along with karl.

Sapnap chuckled letting it happend, "yk over the years I just got used to yall putting ur arms around me for a odd reason it feels right"

I nip my lip, "all of us?"

Sapnap goes to answer getting cut off by the one and only colorblind one, "sapnap!" George called our spotting our prized member of the poplar group.

"George!" He said  the two just let sapnap go, bigrudly.

We all don't want sapnap to know that we're fucking at echothers throats because we all like him.

George has gotten more and more provoctive to hope he gets sapnaps attention it's quiet annoying.

"Like my outfit sappy?"

"It's pretty  but not u-" sapnap said pushing back looking the othe up and down.

George huffed and wandered away upset  senice he got that shut down.

"What is.." sapnap looked upset.

"Hey pandas"  Dream said, "its okay he's just on his time of the month"

Sapnal chuckled, "he's not a girl"

"He sure acts like one right now" fundy said, :but hey let's head to class"
-
Awe