VIII: project feel better

Dream
-
I got a text from punz he took a sobbing sapnap home.. he's with him, so without even thinking I got up looked the others to que them and we walked out of the class leaving.

"Have you seen sapnap?!" George asked seemly frazzled.

"Maybe. But why would we tell you" Karl hissed.

"He ran out.. on our moment and-" gworge started.

"We don't have time for this. We have to go. Have you're beat fit elsewhere" I snap.

Sapnap is more improant then sending the boy stright to hell, with our own fists. And soon we hope sapnap his our boyfriend.

We walk to his house, assuming it's where he is got in and saw sapnap crying in punzs hoodie.

"Stole punzys hoodie" I asked tensile.

"He wanted it for comfort reasons. But also.. clothes ripped" punz said clearly triggered.

"You- georhe said you two wore having a moment what's going with that" Karl asked.

Sapnap seemed to cling and hide into punz when george was mention.

I look to punz who picked him up and sat on the couch. "Sushh it'd okay he can't hurt you" punz said using his soft voice.

"As long as we're here nobody will ever. Hurt you" fundy said, "think of us as you're body gaurds no matter what hon"

Sapnap smiled softly to that, and giggled seemly claiming but cuddling more to punz.

"There's that bueaiful smile we love, wanna talk about it?" Quackity asked.

He shaked his head; "not ready"

"That's fine but we're all here to comfort you anything we can do?" Karl asked.

Sapnap simply shrugged.

"How about some of us runs and gets you're comfort food. Or we take you?. If not I'm sure punz doesn't mind holding you while we do that" I sudjust.

"You guys go" he said attaching more to punz.

"Alright well be back sweetie" Karl said, as he and fundy, q went off.

"Want me to go with them or stay here, and cuddle you aswell" I asked softly.

I knew he loved mine and punzs snuggles the best.

I got a grsbby and and like that we laid on his bed snuggling, give them about an hour and they returned with a make sapnap fell better basket.

Sapnap giggled peaking up between me and punz as he took it, a soft thanks and dig through it to find something he wanted at the moment.

"Anything for you pup" they say, "you are our everything"

Sapnap giggled, "I am how so?"

To be completely honest, I know punz was thinking it to. I wouldn't mind fucking you in that hot ass outfit you wore.

"You just are.. we can't really expline it" punz said kissing ur ear.
-
Oop